British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iris123

Liam May for Lezno

See another young Aussie is taking the continental route to start his career in Europe. Signed for Lezno after riding in Germany this month

https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/97727/iii-runda-dmpj-w-pardubicach?fbclid=IwAR1DB_yHMvD2SCwaGgwUZPRxoyDhgZLiqF4FXt4keh7ujxxbvGQGrovE8Zc

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

See another young Aussie is taking the continental route to start his career in Europe. Signed for Lezno after riding in Germany this month

https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/97727/iii-runda-dmpj-w-pardubicach?fbclid=IwAR1DB_yHMvD2SCwaGgwUZPRxoyDhgZLiqF4FXt4keh7ujxxbvGQGrovE8Zc

I told everyone  that this morning here  :)

55 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I told everyone  that this morning here  :)

Didn’t look there because it is nothing to do with junior speedway!!!

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Didn’t look there because it is nothing to do with junior speedway!!!

I was trying to save a rain forest by including it under the Polish league thread as it is Leszno we are both talking about. :) 

9 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I was trying to save a rain forest by including it under the Polish league thread as it is Leszno we are both talking about. :) 

But I was only following your precedent when you started. Sindy Weber thread Even though both her and Celina Liebmann are riding for Polish teams. Anyway I think Liam’s followers would appreciate a thread not clogged up with all that Polish stuff almost on a daily basis

Edited by iris123

Just now, iris123 said:

But I was only following your precedent when you started. Sindy Weber thread Even though both her and Celina Liebmann are riding for Polish teams. Anyway I think Liam’s followers would appreciate a thread not clogged up with all that Polish stuff almost on a daily basis

With Sindy i only created a thread because she is female - and newsworthy as a separate thread(or so i thought) you might as well start one now for Ben Ernst.

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

With Sindy i only created a thread because she is female - and newsworthy as a separate thread(or so i thought) you might as well start one now for Ben Ernst.

Ben has enough news on his own German sites, i’d guess. I know from experience that Aussies over in Europe look here because of the shared language. I used to get Chris Holders dad asking me for news, the same with Cameron Heeps’ family....,,

a referee would give you both a red card

6 minutes ago, Mark said:

a referee would give you both a red card

With VaR I would be ok. The doc would be called for r&r for his obsession!!!

Liam having a hard time at the moment. Carrying an injury from a few days ago, he rode at Güstrow last night and had 2 falls and pulled out of the meeting. Fellow countryman McGuinness managed 6 prs in a meeting won by Artjom Trofimovs in front of a decent crowd for a junior meeting of 1300