British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies v Edinburgh Monarchs

This is going to be a cracker . I feel Brummies could get of the mark on Wednesday. As always we need all 7 riders to contribute. 

Dave Mason says it's a relaunch and I'll take him at his word.

I think a public apology for the stupid abandonment of the last meeting would be a magnanimous and wise gesture, especially now that Brian Buck has had his say and well done brian

Draw a line under it, got a proper no 1 and move on.

6 minutes ago, HGould said:

I think a public apology for the stupid abandonment of the last meeting would be a magnanimous and wise gesture, especially now that Brian Buck has had his say and well done brian

Are you suggesting this is what Mr Buck is suggesting should happen ? because that is not the way i read his piece. 

If you are to draw a line under it you need to stop mentioning it .

• Like 1

Sticking to the thread....

Weather looks great.....team looks 'hungry'....let's hope for a positive result!

Ashley Morris is my biggest concern....he can't become a bad rider over-night?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Are you suggesting this is what Mr Buck is suggesting should happen ? because that is not the way i read his piece. 

If you are to draw a line under it you need to stop mentioning it .

What I reading is Brian tacitly agreeing that an excuse was made and that they should have come clean.

What I am saying is that if they admitted it that would draw a line over it and could restore trust and move on.

I want to move on, we all want to move on but I think an apology ends it = finito.

I'll be there as I am every week, will you??

CHAMPIONSHIP LINE-UPS:
BIRMINGHAM EDWARDS PLUMBING BRUMMIES: Adam Ellis, James Shanes, Zach Wajtknecht, Ashley Morris, Ulrich Ostergaard, Paco Castagna, Nathan Stoneman.
EDINBURGH MONARCHS: Ricky Wells, Justin Sedgmen, Josh Pickering, Joel Andersson, Cameron Heeps, William Lawson, Luke Ruddick.

MSDL LINE-UPS:
BIRMINGHAM DUCTAIR ELECTRICS BULLS: Arran Butcher, Rachel Hellowell, Jacob Fellows, Bailey Fellows.
WEYMOUTH: James Laker, Sam Peters, James Jessop, Francesca Kirtley-Paine. 

Big chance for the Brum reserves to clean up tonight and for Stoneman to get in the good books early. Monarchs top 5 looks stronger though so Ellis will need to clear up to keep this close i fear. Sadly the 2nd half looks a dreadful contest and the reason that the dev leagues are generating a bad name for themselves.

• Like 1

Cameron Heeps looked like a class act on Monday night at Ipswich....can't see anyone but Ellis getting near him?

19 hours ago, HGould said:

What I reading is Brian tacitly agreeing that an excuse was made and that they should have come clean.

What I am saying is that if they admitted it that would draw a line over it and could restore trust and move on.

I want to move on, we all want to move on but I think an apology ends it = finito.

I'll be there as I am every week, will you??

Looking forward to tonight's meeting : ))))))))))))))))))))))

• Like 1

Can not wait for tonight's meeting full house of my gang going for the first time this season . The weather is glorious we need a big crowd and a good meeting sounds silly but i wanna be queuing for as long as possible to get in.

Yeah Cam Heeps is in great form and will take some stopping hopefully we can get him beat 2 or 3 times .We need try get a early lead after heat 2 that should set us up for a cracker .  

1 minute ago, kitten2502 said:

Don’t forget to buy your rock sweets!

Are these sold in the hut outside by bend 4 ? if so what else is sold in that hut ?

19 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Are these sold in the hut outside by bend 4 ? if so what else is sold in that hut ?

all the merchandise in that hut