British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies v Edinburgh Monarchs

2 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Are these sold in the hut outside by bend 4 ? if so what else is sold in that hut ?

They may also be available from the programme point of sale - there were some there at the last meeting (all those weeks ago!)

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Be disappointed if we don’t at least get a point.

Shirley you will get more than one point .. brum look ineffective .

• Haha 2

Anyone got the radio link ? 

I cant find it in France 

6 hours ago, jenga said:

Shirley you will get more than one point .. brum look ineffective .

But less ineffective than us. 

Brummies turned into champions elect.... 

Or..... we are mince. 

Tough call!! 

Probably both

Very nasty looking crash for Josh Pickering caused meeting to be abandoned - hope he is ok, taken to hospital by.county ambulance.

9 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Be disappointed if we don’t at least get a point.

Be disppointed ...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jonny the spud said:

Merci very much 

Adam magnifique! Superbe!

All the very best to Josh Pickering, looked a bad one on the back straight. He really impressed me tonight, a real entertainer so its cruel that his night ended in this way:(.

Obviously marred what was the first win for the Brummies. Its nice having a class rider like Adam Ellis at number 1 but ive got to say I was very impressed with Nathan Stoneman. Seen him a number of times in the National League and I know hes a good rider at that level but tonight he showed he was on the pace, even leading Heeps for a time in one race. Much better from Ashley Morris aswell, its the rider I thought we signed in the winter, looked more like a heat leader. Paco was exceptional, we will certaintly miss him at reserve when he eventually moves up. It was a good performance overall but more to come, Ulrich is better than that, wasnt a great night for him.

I expected more from Ricky Wells, was really poor for a number 1. Heeps was impressive and once Pickering got dialled in he did well, wish him all the best. Sedgmen was very quick early on but I think his crash in Heat 8 affected him but good to see him back at PB. 

Edited by Brummie Kev
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Osirian08 said:

Very nasty looking crash for Josh Pickering caused meeting to be abandoned - hope he is ok, taken to hospital by.county ambulance.

Looked awful.Fingers crossed we hear some positive news in the next 12-24 hours