British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Peterborough vs Poole 23/05/19 Premiership

41 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

If only he was replacing Covatti, we would be over the moon unfortunately he is replacing NBJ

NBJ is crap at the showground..this definitely makes Poole stronger IMO

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Lukas said:

NBJ is crap at the showground..this definitely makes Poole stronger IMO

He scored 6 but the only rider he beat in those races was Barker

Berge slightly better possibly and King and Klindt similar

Poole certainly not weakened........................

16 minutes ago, Gavan said:

He scored 6 but the only rider he beat in those races was Barker

Berge slightly better possibly and King and Klindt similar

Poole certainly not weakened........................

Poole not weakened but Peterborough stronger with or without Hans. 48-42

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dorset delight said:

I don't think anybody has said Poole are weakened

Just trying to bait Mr SS, but unfortunately for him it isn't gonna work! 

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Guest look bang on,,,, the showground probably Danny's favourite track,,, and at the moment he is bang on form

Yes but Klindt scored 12 last time and NBJ 6 so not stronger

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

King and Berge are more than capable of scoring that at the Showground, plus you have a fit Josh G. this time. Could be another close one...

1 hour ago, dorset delight said:

I don't think anybody has said Poole are weakened

Not yet ....

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Just trying to bait Mr SS, but unfortunately for him it isn't gonna work! 

As you know he childishly blocked me..... so how can i bait someone who can’t read my posts!

Fact is ...... and known by everyone that if another team has guests he says they are stronger and if Poole have guests they are weaker 

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

And King got 8 from 4 with bike issues and Berge 6.

Its perfectly clear to anyone that the guests are pretty much like for like it’s just wether the Peterborough changes prove to strong 

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

Not yet ....

As you know he childishly blocked me..... so how can i bait someone who can’t read my posts!

Fact is ...... and known by everyone that if another team has guests he says they are stronger and if Poole have guests they are weaker 

And King got 8 from 4 with bike issues and Berge 6.

Its perfectly clear to anyone that the guests are pretty much like for like it’s just wether the Peterborough changes prove to strong 

I did say not stronger i didn't say weaker and at least i didn't say Berge was replacing Covatti! 

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

King and Berge are more than capable of scoring that at the Showground, plus you have a fit Josh G. this time. Could be another close one...

Yes i think it will be close.Jack riding well now too and rode for the Panthers so should be a good one. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately I think Panthers will get a hiding again...

Would have liked to have come up for this as it’s likely our last visit of the season there. But too far for me at the moment in my condition. Klindt is a major loss. Danny King can blow hot and cold but knows the place well enough. We do well with our own 1-7 but not as well with guests. Hoping that will change tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Would have liked to have come up for this as it’s likely our last visit of the season there. But too far for me at the moment in my condition. Klindt is a major loss. Danny King can blow hot and cold but knows the place well enough. We do well with our own 1-7 but not as well with guests. Hoping that will change tomorrow.

I think King is blowing quite hot at the moment and usually rides well at Peterborough , Berge should do ok so i'm hoping for a point,  can't see us getting more than that as the Panthers have strengthened and Nicholls loves the track. Bates is the weak link ,Hans hasn't ridden well lately and BWD is hot and cold so there is hope.

41 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think King is blowing quite hot at the moment and usually rides well at Peterborough , Berge should do ok so i'm hoping for a point,  can't see us getting more than that as the Panthers have strengthened and Nicholls loves the track. Bates is the weak link ,Hans hasn't ridden well lately and BWD is hot and cold so there is hope.

You could say that: Heat 03: King, Bellego, Wright, Barker (1-5) (4-14) 57.4 NEW TRACK RECORD

47 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Can only see a Poole win. Happy to be proved wrong. Just hope it’s not a ‘Buster’ gating competition. 

• Like 3