British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Peterborough vs Poole 23/05/19 Premiership

5 minutes ago, BobC said:

I didnt go,so a little confused.

Pooles official website report says Kurtz tried to go round Tungate when he fell in Ht13. On here, all have said it was Andersen!

Which is correct?

Andersen politely shut the door!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Andersen politely shut the door!

Haha yes I agree, not dirty just hard racing shame Brady couldn't get up to clear the track as we would have got a 3-3.

42 minutes ago, BobC said:

I didnt go,so a little confused.

Pooles official website report says Kurtz tried to go round Tungate when he fell in Ht13. On here, all have said it was Andersen!

Which is correct?

The first bit... Anderson was no where near him despite Kurt's childish arm waving.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PE7Panther said:

Or , depending on your agenda, half full.Ā 

And that'dĀ make it 1,100 plus a couple of hundred or so on the bends and back straight. So not exactly a pi55poor crowd, and I'm guessing loads of other clubs would be happyĀ  with it.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā 

Ok half full then but certainly looked a bit less than when I have visited before, I didn't say it was a very poor crowd but if the track produces that standard of racing regularly then you would hope the crowd would increase. I did notice the block of seats on the 4th bend was completely empty, is there a safety issue with that block or just they want to keep the spectators in the main part of the stand? I have no agenda, I have always enjoyed my visits to the showground but last night exceeded all expectations racing wise, shame we didn't win but early days.

Historically Peterborough have never had good crowds on a midweek race night, so yesterdayĀ wasn't too bad. Everyone wants more, it's just human nature!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lukas said:

The first bit... Anderson was no where near him despite Kurt's childish arm waving.

The arm waving was a attempt to influence the referee I think, he could have let Hans go and we would have got a 4-2 and won the meeting .Hans was on fire last night especially heat 15 when he rode the boards great ride.

1 minute ago, cityrebel said:

Historically Peterborough have never had good crowds on a midweek race night, so yesterdayĀ wasn't too bad. Everyone wants more, it's just human nature!

Usually a better crowd wherever and whenever Poole visit!!:t:

Still buzzing from last night..this meeting was just superb..wish it could be like that every week.

X-Ray for Brady this morning to ascertain the extent of the shoulder damage!!

Best wishes to Brady, hope all o.k, refreshing after a great meeting to have no sour grapes from the losing side. I do hope our owner asks our captain, how he would like the track for Mondays meeting, not the opposition.More of the same please!

26 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Still buzzing from last night..this meeting was just superb..wish it could be like that every week.

The dynamic duo would have wet themselves if it had been on TV.Ā 

37 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

The dynamic duo would have wet themselves if it had been on TV.Ā 

they would have also said what a brilliant meetingĀ :t::rofl:

28 minutes ago, ray c said:

they would have also said what a brilliant meetingĀ :t::rofl:

They say that about every meeting, good or bad!

• Like 1

Sounds like the meeting was great. Pity it wasn't a TV meeting. But always good to hear fans praising the racing for a change. Seems like Buster has listened to someoneĀ :)