British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eric i

Sayfutdinov has got some balls

That's phenomenal, even the commentators are entertaining as well, almost a "wall of death" ride. Thanks for posting it .

I ll put this out there, that was braver then even TKs move. The speed must of been phenomenal....

He needs to do something like that in the GP’s. It’s. Ow three rears since his go return and frankly he is not doing good enough.

Think it is the Emil we all hoped to see in the GPs. It is the Emil I thought would be world champion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm confused. I thought "first away wins" in speedway.  It's the ballsiest never give up ride I have seen. 

Incredible stuff. He lines up that move a lap earlier as well. Just incredible

Unfortunately Emil seems to struggle in SGP. Don't think he is particularly suited to smaller tracks. Even when he has a good meeting he invariably starts slowly and bows out at the semi final. 

How well did reserve Jacob Miskowiak do in holding both Leszno riders out for so long.  Brilliant stuff from Emil in the end. :t:

54 minutes ago, Shockster said:

How well did reserve Jacob Miskowiak do in holding both Leszno riders out for so long.  Brilliant stuff from Emil in the end. :t:

Probably the only positive Czestochowa can take from that gubbing