British Speedway Forum
ZagarRacing

Bank Holiday Monday 27/05 • Poole v Swindon (12.00) • Premiership

30 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Two easy Swindon wins. Lawson for Brady is ridiculous but guess there’s not much choice out there tomorrow. 38-52ish.

Wouldnt say its ridiculous at all

Lawson went well at Poole earlier this season scoring 11 + 2 from 5 rides.....if he scores that again he will have done his job replacing Brady.

The only issue i can see is that he has confidence riding for a top of the table side and dropping down to ride for an average side could affect him

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Why not use Lawson in both meetings.

Lawson was awful at Swindon this season so im guessing Poole quite rightly feel r/r will suit them better

Edited by Gavan

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Two easy Swindon wins. Lawson for Brady is ridiculous but guess there’s not much choice out there tomorrow. 38-52ish.

Ipswich the only team not riding so who else would you suggest?

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Might be riding later on?

Unless he plans to get to Peterborough by 5 to replace Riss for Kings Lynn then im guessing Poole would prefer r/r as Lawson was poor earlier in the season at Swindon

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

As averages dictate our sport nobody

10 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Unless he plans to get to Peterborough by 5 to replace Riss for Kings Lynn then im guessing Poole would prefer r/r as Lawson was poor earlier in the season at Swindon

Lynn are limited to RR for Riss unless Kerr or another is out as well

33 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Lynn are limited to RR for Riss unless Kerr or another is out as well

Kerr is having a few days off according to the Eastie website. After last nights sickening crash, i don't blame him. It happened right in front of me, a real scary incident.

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Riders from CL? Craig Cook?

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I agree an easy win at our place but your reserves will mean you win a close one at home.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So you would have expected to lose this with Brady in the team?? 

It’s great to look through sporting history, and in particular, the trophies that are played for.

There is the The Super Bowl, Rose Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl and tomorrow, The Dust Bowl.

I see tomorrow’s meeting is being sponsored by Thames Water. Music provided by K-Tel includes River Deep, Mountain High, Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside and Cry Me A River. Oasis will also be doing a 10 minute slot after heat 11.

Unfortunately, with no Brady and the unbelievable thought that Poole speedway has less water than the Sahara, the thought of drowning in shale dust for the princely sum of £18 means I am unlikely to travel to Four Point Road. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, tricky dicky said:

So you would have expected to lose this with Brady in the team?? 

This is Shovlar we are talking about...

He always predicts Poole to lose

He always says Poole are weakened with guests ( this time he would be right)

Then when Poole lose he says it was expected

And if Poole win he states it was against all odds

He predicted without Kurtz that Poole would lose by 14..this means that even with Kurtz he would have thought Poole would lose as well.....after saying Swindon arent that good

His posts are designed to troll and wind people up...unfortunately thats what he gets pleasure from.

I cant be at Poole tomorrow but i do hope some of you Poole fans tell Richie he has been poor for me please...thanks in advance

I still think Poole can win the home match. Holder Josh and Klindt are doing ok now and i would think Lawson will get 7 or so and the reserves look far superior to Swindons

Edited by Gavan

20 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Looks as if Kurtz rides for Leszno today

That's where the wonga is.

5 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

That's where the wonga is.

surely if he rides in Poland then he will banned in this country lets wait and see

Edited by ray c
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1