British Speedway Forum
ZagarRacing

Bank Holiday Monday 27/05 • Poole v Swindon (12.00) • Premiership

2 minutes ago, ray c said:

surely if he rides in Poland then he will banned in this country lets wait and see

They will just get a new certificate- probably rest tomorrow and ride Sweden Tuesday;)

bullrubbish if he rides today and not tomorrow farcical !!

Brady Kurtz is riding today for Leszno.

• Haha 1

So Brady is riding today unless my eyes deceive me for Leszno.

Completely unacceptable and he should be sacked if he doesn’t line up for Poole tomorrow. 

• Like 5

it stinks to high heaven what are the opinions of poole fans if he rides today ? surely can't defend him or poole for cheating the fans !!

• Haha 1

If he dont ride he wont be sacked because "ford" and his like know the diehards will still turn up , thats why there arnt so many of us these days .

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So Brady is riding today unless my eyes deceive me for Leszno.

Completely unacceptable and he should be sacked if he doesn’t line up for Poole tomorrow. 

Doesn’t appear he’s out in heat 1. Smektala is out. I’ve only just put it on so didn’t see the parade. Was out in the line up before the meeting? 

Update - He’s there in his Kevlar’s. 

Edited by hyabb17

Yes at two but replaced by reserve in heat one.

Can somebody help me out on this regarding Brady Kurtz.

On Friday it was awaiting outcome of X.Rays. Suddenly he is jetting off to POL. Today on the Poole website Ford Jr states and I quote

Pirates co-promoter Danny Ford said: “Obviously it’s far from ideal being without Brady as he’s been in such incredible form this season so far.

“But the important thing is he rests up and gets back to full fitness.

Incredible that in POL the main main Sports Fakty sppedway site quoted the flwg at 14.48 Uk time yesterday one day earlier than Fords release with and again I quote

An arm injury was suspected by an Antipodian rider. However, the latest information is positive and it is very likely that his crash ended only on bruises, so Kurtz will be able to appear in the Sunday game Fogo Unia Leszno

So today and in last 2 hours he is photographed chilling out at the track with the other Foga Unio riders, also looks like he did the track walk with his team PLUS is declared to ride in the seven named riders and no comments from the live comments board contributors to say he isn't riding.

Teams doing the presentation and for good measure approx 15,500 is the attendance.

One can see where loyalties lie I thing.

Also Jack Holder rode a little earlier and is riding tomorrow in UK. A decent 12 plus 2 BP frpom 6 rides today where older Holder failed yet again away (like the team did) with 5 plus 1 from 4 rides. If you can't beat Lublin a promoted team who also had Jonsson missing then they are looking like relegation certainties already so early in the season having lost every match.

Chances are Brady would not have got back in time for a early morning meeting with the POL EXL match he is riding in only starting at 6 p.m UK time where Jack rode some hours earlier.

But my point is why do we get fed such B.S from the Promotion and the Club about him being banged up - not fit to ride , needing to rest up, when those who keep close tabs on the real racing in POL can see it is in effect b.s.

P.S: Brady is out with Emil S in heat one.

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

smektla heat 1 for kurtz

1 minute ago, geoff58 said:

smektla heat 1 for kurtz

That’s what I said.

If Kurtz doesn’t ride then it’s fair enough and Leszno are using him tactically but declaring but using reserves/8. We will wait and see.

3 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

If he dont ride he wont be sacked because "ford" and his like know the diehards will still turn up , thats why there arnt so many of us these days .

nothing to do whether we turn up or not I agree with ss if he rides he should sacked  for start 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That’s what I said.

If Kurtz doesn’t ride then it’s fair enough and Leszno are using him tactically but declaring but using reserves/8. We will wait and see.

yes we will have to wait & see ??

Has just said that “we’ll see how the meeting goes” as to whether he will race today. 

Edited by hyabb17