British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SharpenRake

Edinburgh v Glasgow Friday 24th May

4 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Loose change for Tigers stars:P

oh eck

Spotted Victor Palovaara there last night , so who's for the chop then ? 

With a 2018 average of 6.25 it can only be for Sedgmen.

Any update on Justin and Luke after Friday night.

Luke concussion out for 9 days Justin has broken bone on his hand could be out for a few weeks 

31 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Luke concussion out for 9 days Justin has broken bone on his hand could be out for a few weeks 

Thanks Mac101, couldn’t find it anywhere. Wondering if Justin will be replaced before then.

Does anyone know what our team average will be come the 1st June? 

First rider I would replace is Lawson.  Get someone in who at least turns up ready to race, rather than making repairs that should have been done during the week, not 30mins before tapes up.  

Assuming averages work out Palovaara would be a good replacement for Sedgy for a few weeks (he was in attendance on Fri). Would still keep sedgy in team once fit.  

Edited by Cj69

21 minutes ago, Cj69 said:

First rider I would replace is Lawson.  Get someone in who at least turns up ready to race, rather than making repairs that should have been done during the week, not 30mins before tapes up.  

Assuming averages work out Palovaara would be a good replacement for Sedgy for a few weeks (he was in attendance on Fri). Would still keep sedgy in team once fit.  

A'd say around about 39 points.

5 hours ago, Cj69 said:

Sedgy has been a good servant but he is a shadow of the rider who performed well in the past, all be it with Cookie as his partner. He  has missed a season and the season before last was released by a few Clubs. Plus a serious injury. Regards to Lawson; totally agreed with you. Unprepared and old machinery leads to inept performances. Don’t see much passion with these 2 guys. Sedgy’s race with young Connor Coles was pitiful to watch, fair play to young Connor.

3 hours ago, Endeavour said:

Sedgy’s race with young Connor Coles was pitiful to watch, fair play to young Connor.

Oh I dont know , it raised a cheer or two on the third bend

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Paulco said:

Oh I dont know , it raised a cheer or two on the third bend

Exactly Paulco !!!!!!!!'     Reminded me of Max Dilger on a good day. Our secret weapon ?????

weapon of self destruction more like!!!!!