British Speedway Forum

I have 2 tickets available for the Cardiff GP Block M12 Row 1 Seats 3-4 air horn free zone  cost £110 ea . Will sell for £200 or best offer.

12 hours ago, Aussie7 said:

I have 2 tickets available for the Cardiff GP Block M12 Row 1 Seats 3-4 air horn free zone  cost £110 ea . Will sell for £200 or best offer.

Let me have a look after work, to see how close it is to my Mrs's seat. As I ve yet to get mine and my nine year olds ticket yet. Message you this evening.

12 hours ago, Aussie7 said:

Can’t believe they are charging £110 to watch a GP.:(

• Like 1

My usual seats on turn 3 middle tier are normally between 77-90 (depending when you buy).

Last year cost me 162 quid plus booking fee for me and an 8 year old daughter. 

They do have family areas but they aren't in great spots, and are a ballache best impossible at worst to book seats in, in a group of 7 adults and 1 kid.

So next year if I can only afford 1 gp it will be Warsaw that I go too. Train to Warsaw via overnight stays in Berlin each way, plus 5 nights hotels and GP tickets cost less then 340 quid, and I spent the entire trip, what I spend in one day in Cardiff.

Only paid £24 for a brilliant seat in Warsaw middle of 1st/2nd bend 6 rows from front, paid £55 for bend 2 in Cardiff last year, I know which gp I'm going to next year !!

12 minutes ago, Neila said:

Only paid £24 for a brilliant seat in Warsaw middle of 1st/2nd bend 6 rows from front, paid £55 for bend 2 in Cardiff last year, I know which gp I'm going to next year !!

I understand what your saying,but you have to remember the we earn on average 2.5 times more than the Polish.If they didn't have it at these sort of prices the stadium would only be 25% full.

Never encountered a poor view at Cardiff, that’s usually in the cheap seats (apart from a Polish flag - he’s probably still wondering what happened to it ;)). £30 max tickets and you can see all - why pay more?

Edited by Hodgy

First visit to Warsaw ,paid £16 for tickets where in Cardiff the same area cost me £ 80 last year. The experience  was also so much better . I know which one I would recommend if you can only do 1 Gp.

21 hours ago, Neila said:

But you had to fly to Warsaw.  Add that on.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

For someone like me that dont fly, it actually costs very similar to get to Cardiiff on the train as it does to Warsaw...

1 minute ago, teaboy279 said:

For someone like me that dont fly, it actually costs very similar to get to Cardiiff on the train as it does to Warsaw...

what route did you take and how long did it take ?

Edited by Mark

On 5/24/2019 at 8:38 PM, teaboy279 said:

Let me have a look after work, to see how close it is to my Mrs's seat. As I ve yet to get mine and my nine year olds ticket yet. Message you this evening.

I paid £19 on the day last year at Cardiff from the ticket office. Then moved after 4 heats to great seats. Madness to pay high prices when it’s possible to move seats.

21 hours ago, Mark said:

what route did you take and how long did it take ?

Did to Berlin via Brussels and Cologne day one. 9 hours with connection times.then Berlin warsaw supposed to be 6hr.45mins but was 6 hours.

And once off the Eurostar all the trains had cooked meals available, and draught beer.

On 5/25/2019 at 8:54 PM, Mark said:

Flights can be cheaper than petrol to Cardiff, when traveling from north, hotels a hell of a lot cheaper as is drink and food, only 11 zloty's for a beer in stadium, just over £2 think it nearer £5 in Cardiff,