British Speedway Forum

On 5/24/2019 at 3:24 PM, teaboy279 said:

My usual seats on turn 3 middle tier are normally between 77-90 (depending when you buy).

Last year cost me 162 quid plus booking fee for me and an 8 year old daughter. 

They do have family areas but they aren't in great spots, and are a ballache best impossible at worst to book seats in, in a group of 7 adults and 1 kid.

So next year if I can only afford 1 gp it will be Warsaw that I go too. Train to Warsaw via overnight stays in Berlin each way, plus 5 nights hotels and GP tickets cost less then 340 quid, and I spent the entire trip, what I spend in one day in Cardiff.

Kent are doing a coach to Cardiff, cost around £35. Buy a £20 ticket and you have around £285 in your pocket to spend on more away trips with Kent! 

Christ 110 quid for a ticket! 29 is enough and you can move.

On 5/26/2019 at 1:27 AM, Aussie7 said:

Hello mate sorry thought I had messaged you, it's a bit too far away from my partner, which in itself is a not a problem other then toilet breaks for my daughter. 

On 5/24/2019 at 8:38 PM, teaboy279 said:

Let me have a look after work, to see how close it is to my Mrs's seat. As I ve yet to get mine and my nine year olds ticket yet. Message you this evening.

14 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

Hello mate sorry thought I had messaged you, it's a bit too far away from my partner, which in itself is a not a problem other then toilet breaks for my daughter. 

Thanks, no worries it is better to be as close together as possible especially where children are concerned.