British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ruckerroo

Eagles v bandits 25 may

12 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

Should have booked Ayres in..

Danny Ayres was due to ride for Scunthorpe at Glasgow this evening. Postponed only a couple of hours ago so Berwick's choice would already have been made.

Easy home win 

1 hour ago, Hunters said:

Touche,  I thought he was Berwick not Redcar  no wonder I haven't seen him before.  Now I am disappointed as I will have to wait until August.

I`m sure Charles Wright is as desperate to ride for Berwick as you are to see him at Arlington, sadly that wont be tonight.

25 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Glasgow match was cancelled weeks ago.

Apologies it seems this match was today.I thought it was a fixture change from a few weeks ago.

12 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Apologies it seems this match was today.I thought it was a fixture change from a few weeks ago.

Was meant to be last night but got rearranged for tonight because of championship shield last night.

• Like 1

Big meeting for Eastbourne tonight and Georgie Wood, could be a season defining moment for both..Eastbourne need to bounce back with some good performances needed from a few riders and Georgie has got 3 engines back from having work done (Which has showed with his IOW results this week) Points needed from both club and a few riders..

Doesn’t matter which way you look at it. That’s a good thrashing 

2 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Is Lewis Kerr ok ?

Awful looking crash with Kevin Doolan. He was taken to hospital by county ambulance. Both riders went through the air fence and ended up on the stock car track.

36 minutes ago, Shadders said:

Doesn’t matter which way you look at it. That’s a good thrashing 

Yes correct but does the average Berwick fan care ?

1 minute ago, penchev said:

Yes correct but does the average Berwick fan care ?

Yes,I care.

I thought we would do better away from home this year,in this weakened league.

18 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Yes,I care.

Fair play for being positive I like that 

5 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Yes,I care.

Everyone on here knows how much I have criticised our away performances in past years but come on? We had no chance at Eastbourne and even less so when our most experienced rider had to be replaced by 2 riders who had never seen the track before and 2 u18 2 point reserves. I’ve been to every away meeting up until tonight and can safely say we have been much improved, only problem has been Gappmaier but he done respectably at Glasgow and very well at Sheffield when some of our other riders struggled. We have won at Newcastle and scored 44 at Sheffield and Edinburgh in our first 4 away meetings, that’s better than any start to a season for at least 10/15 years.

• Like 3