British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dump that clutch

Swindon v Poole - Premiership - Mon 27th May - 19:30

Well done Rasmus Jensen same again at Glasgow tomorrow please

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Well done Swindon for getting something from this.Once Doyle withdrew it looked odds on for a Poole victory.But it seemed Swindon dug deep and managed the unthinkable,well done:rolleyes:

Against all odds from Swindon to get the draw

Doyle injured at Poole 

Musi injured at Poole

Reserves have 10 rides and get only 4

Middlo poor management leaving Josh to have 4 rides when struggling .... should have used Covatti or NBJ in heat 10 ...... cost Poole the win 

Somehow ended up with 3 or 4 good races there. Jack Holder was absolute class. Attacked the awful track. Stood by some Poole fans and had a good chat with them. Good lads. Happy with a point really.  Why no Ellis in 15 tho?

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Riders struggling badly to stay on their bikes. All over the place. Not a windup. Genuinely bad track. All those moans earlier coming home to roost. 

This morning the Poole track was bad. No denying it. But why is this so bad tonight? Hope no one gets hurt. 

They were both sh1te but that doesn't make it acceptable. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, noggin said:

Apparently MM has a BSPA watch.

Yes, I’ve heard that also. Apparently the hands go backwards..

16 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Not sure how Poole only drew that 

Doyle riding injured from the morning meeting and the reserves only getting 4 from 10 rides

Still all looking good for us at Ipswich and I’d not fear Poole if they make top 4

Ah but will this be the team that gets into the playoffs, anyway Gavan a nice 5pts today, happy days 

• Like 1

One Rasmus Jensen there's only one Rasmus Jensen

• Like 3

I think rosco must think of resting zach for a while, cant be doing much for his confidence at present

I can't possibly comment on the state of the track as I wasn't there!! I'll just have to rely on updates and feedback from the riders.

Well done to the 'apparently pikey' Pirates. a great 5 points off the beautifully turned out over Robins today.

• Like 1

Obviously Zach has not been the same since that bad crash. Great debut from Rasmus. 2 draws with southern rivals Poole at home now, and 1 win 1 loss away.

Hope Jase is ok. Was crowd down on the last meeting with Poole because of tonights weather? Meeting finished just before downpour.

19 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Ah but will this be the team that gets into the playoffs, anyway Gavan a nice 5pts today, happy days 

not happy days with riders getting injured and two poor tracks to race on .still I suppose some people just want to see there team win at all cost :nono:

• Like 2

You have to feel for the Robins having had half their team puck up injuries at the dreadfully dangerous Poole track.

Poole can only beat what’s in front of them tho so you have to take advantage of a team obliterated by Poole related injuries. 

Just now, ray c said:

not happy days with riders getting injured and two poor tracks to race on .still I suppose some people just want to see there team win at all cost :nono:

Won't matter to some tho as Poole got 5 points. Everyone else is the real world knows it was a sh1te day for speedway. 

• Like 2