British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dump that clutch

Swindon v Poole - Premiership - Mon 27th May - 19:30

Subject to bspa approval Rasmus Jensen signed to replace D Lampart, he guests at number 2 tonight.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Subject to bspa approval Rasmus Jensen signed to replace D Lampart, he guests at number 2 tonight.

Is he any good?

4 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Is he any good?

No idea, has had some good scores, but if he is coming from Glasgow he must have a fast van

Edited by A ORLOV

Waiting for the post that says Swindon are stronger.......

19 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

No idea, has had some good scores, but if he is coming from Glasgow he must have a fast van

He's got a good name anyway!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What a surprise. So Lampart was never injured just sacked :rolleyes:

Start permission removed. Medical certificate as well. Stop stirring it up as I thought you were better than that. 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Wrong :rolleyes:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Really? Then it should have been a 3 pointer this morning and not r/r. It was announced he had a hand injury. Swindon caught telling porkies?:rolleyes::)

Edited by Steve Shovlar

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Really? Then it should have been a 3 pointer this morning and not r/r. It was announced he had a hand injury. Swindon caught telling porkies?:rolleyes::)

Stirring it up as usual. The Penhill Troll in full flow with his usual bull sh*t. You're getting really boring & about as interesting as the racing at the Dorset Dustbowl. Like the track you are a disgrace!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The club have a medical certificate from Poland, do you not think Poole/the ref would have seen this. 

Had your disgrace of a track not caused Tobi’s crash then we would have R/R at 2. 

Edited by hyabb17

5 minutes ago, robins les said:

Stirring it up as usual. The Penhill Troll in full flow with his usual bull sh*t. You're getting really boring & about as interesting as the racing at the Dorset Dustbowl. Like the track you are a disgrace!

This is what you need.

jp-troll-spray-img.jpg.5c1b100e36d91a33b444be93f1ebc71c.jpg

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, robins les said:

I usually find him amusing but today he's proving himself to be an absolute Muppet

7 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

I usually find him amusing but today he's proving himself to be an absolute Muppet

Really? Why is that then? Because you disagree with my thoughts on the meeting? Swindon fans expected to pick up 7 points today and it hasn’t worked out. Lunchtime meetings are notoriously slick and dusty, though the dust was kept under control until the last few heats.

Poole riders didn’t have the same issues the Swindon riders. We all know the Poole track is far from perfect. I posted a clip of the first meeting and the billowing dust clouds. Unacceptable. Yes, we would like the Poole track to be nice and smooth. And it isn’t. It doesn’t seem to be the promotions number one priority. Don’t ask me why.

But it certainly wasn’t as bad as has been made out on here by people who were not at the meeting. Swindon were unlucky losing the Pole. But the chances were that we would still have won.

As I have said on several occasions, Swindon have weak reserves and need their top 5 firing to win. Perhaps getting rid of the flaky Pole and bringing in Jensen will give them more clout.

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Really? Why is that then? Because you disagree with my thoughts on the meeting? Swindon fans expected to pick up 7 points today and it hasn’t worked out. Lunchtime meetings are notoriously slick and dusty, though the dust was kept under control until the last few heats.

Poole riders didn’t have the same issues the Swindon riders. We all know the Poole track is far from perfect. I posted a clip of the first meeting and the billowing dust clouds. Unacceptable. Yes, we would like the Poole track to be nice and smooth. And it isn’t. It doesn’t seem to be the promotions number one priority. Don’t ask me why.

But it certainly wasn’t as bad as has been made out on here by people who were not at the meeting. Swindon were unlucky losing the Pole. But the chances were that we would still have won.

As I have said on several occasions, Swindon have weak reserves and need their top 5 firing to win. Perhaps getting rid of the flaky Pole and bringing in Jensen will give them more clout.

Swindon fans eh? I recall it was you saying that about today’s chances - are you a Swindon fan now? :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 2