British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Shield semi-final

i like how tatum turned around as if to not see what colour ball he was picking . that draw was so illegal because we did not see the bag/bowl in which the balls came from . 

at no time did we hear/see the swish of the bowls in the glass/plastic globe or the clonking of the balls in the velvet  bag .. i  reckon someone out  of shot was on his/her knees  and handing tate the bowls  for the draw . not a bit of wonder  tate had a huge smile on his face !

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jenga said:

i like how tatum turned around as if to not see what colour ball he was picking . that draw was so illegal because we did not see the bag/bowl in which the balls came from . 

at no time did we hear/see the swish of the bowls in the glass/plastic globe or the clonking of the balls in the velvet  bag .. i  reckon someone out  of shot was on his/her knees  and handing tate the bowls  for the draw . not a bit of wonder  tate had a huge smile on his face !

So what you are saying someone was on there knees in front of them playing with balls. :D

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

So what you are saying someone was on there knees in front of them playing with balls. :D

yep, ball fiddling to the highest degree . they cannot even do a simple thing like a draw . 

%100 illegal and not above board .... but whats done is done .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jenga said:

yep, ball fiddling to the highest degree . they cannot even do a simple thing like a draw . 

So there's a law governing how to do the draw for a speedway competition semi-final ... well you live and learn. 

• Haha 1

i think that draw was done in the best interest of speedway . there , but hidden from view . i think Boris J had something to do with it .

next time you are watching the lottery drawn on tv , lets hope we can all see the balls getting mechanically pick IN FULL VIEW  . otherwise you would swear it was a fix.  lol .

• Haha 1

Semi Final dates

Leicester v Berwick Sunday 16th June

Berwick v Leicester Saturday 22nd June

On 6/4/2019 at 10:57 AM, jenga said:

I blame Brexit