British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Kings Lynn Premiership Mon May 27th

Both teams are now going to tomorrow’s meeting with injury concerns after both Lewis Kerr and Josh Bates were withdrawn from Saturday matches following spills. Lynn already missing Erik Riss seem most affected with team news and an update expected later today.

Weather reports for Monday are very good.

7 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Both teams are now going to tomorrow’s meeting with injury concerns after both Lewis Kerr and Josh Bates were withdrawn from Saturday matches following spills. Lynn already missing Erik Riss seem most affected with team news and an update expected later today.

Can't see it being like last lynn match easy home win .let's hope the racing is like Poole match . top class

52 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Kerr is very second hand after his spill at Eastbourne but no broken bones,so maybe fit,maybe not.Riss obviously out,and Proctor maybe too.

Can't make this one unfortunately,at work until 17:45.Unless the start can be delayed for an 1.5 hrs to let the crowds in then i can:)

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

I see we have rider replacement for Riss and Heeps for Kerr I would of gone with Danny King instead of R/R but Heeps should do better than Kerr 

Would King of been eligable to guest as he was a guest for Poole Thursday night. 

Expect if Bates is out Peterborough will use the cheapest option they can get thats available. 

4 hours ago, lynnboy said:

I see we have rider replacement for Riss and Heeps for Kerr I would of gone with Danny King instead of R/R but Heeps should do better than Kerr 

Danny King was ruled out under the 8-day rule. With 4 and 5 in the averages missing the facility is one Guest, one RR, and as only Ipswich are not riding the choice was somewhat limited.

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Danny King was ruled out under the 8-day rule. With 4 and 5 in the averages missing the facility is one Guest, one RR, and only Ipswich not riding the choice was somewhat limited.

Thanks for the info I was just hoping lol 

What time do the gates open? looking to get down for this one hope for good close one and hopefully weather be good for a good turnout for local derby

1 hour ago, lynnboy said:

Have you ever seen Heeps ride the SHOWGROUND - you would think it’s his home track!   

1 hour ago, maneacat said:

Have you ever seen Heeps ride the SHOWGROUND - you would think it’s his home track!   

That’s why I said he will do better than Kerr ! 

2 hours ago, Richspeedway said:

What time do the gates open? looking to get down for this one hope for good close one and hopefully weather be good for a good turnout for local derby

3.30pm 

Without the imminent team changes or Riss anything Lynn can get out of this meeting will be a bonus although I recognise Heeps is an upgrade on Kerr. If Andersen can score like he did last time there we might scrape a point but should be comfortable for P’boro really. 

52-38