British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Kings Lynn Premiership Mon May 27th

31 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Now we all know that wont happen as he sleeps in it, be abit wet for him tonight thou with all his sad Lynn tears 

If there was a big crowd I’m sure he won’t have shed any tears. Cher-ching. 

Predictable result after P’boro’s changes and before ours but pleased to hear the racing was good again. 

53 minutes ago, bdjfan said:

Do you think in future meetings, if a Buster wants to do circuits around our track in his tractor he could atleast change his Kingslynn jacket for a Panthers one please.

If he can't wear a Panthers one at least a neutral one, it looked bizarre almost as if the track was being doctored for Kings Lynn, credit where due though it was a brilliant racing track tonight.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I said similar after the meeting before.. Seems like a lot of fickle people in Peterborough.. Ain't head much from them lately.. Good job they don't support Lynn  eh :P

Tedious. If you can't read and understand then there isn't much point in anyone posting is there. Times hit 60 seconds today with a track record a couple of weeks ago of 57.4. I would ask if you can come to any conclusion about that but can't be bothered so will just leave you to ponder in case something clicks :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stiltonpanther said:

Good meeting again tonight with some excellent racing. Lynn obviously missed Riss as his heats only secured 3 points. The Panthers were solid with special mention to Bradley who was on fire. MPT put in a good shift for the Stars but we were never in trouble really and won comfortably.Pity we now have to wait for a month before our next home meeting.

That's the sad part. The momentum generated after two cracking meetings can't immediately be built on. Special mention to Andersen again. He's still a great watch and technician at the EoES when he's on it. I just wished that he hadn't seen that Sayfutdinov video. Very scary coming off turn 4 on several occasions; thought that he'd be coming up to our section of the stand :D

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, bdjfan said:

I couldn't understand why the track was so slow tonight.

Most likely the doctoring for the opposition didnt go to plan

The slower the track the better the racing is

• Like 7

Another good meeting and performance from Panthers. KL supporter  near me threatening not to go again  and believes they will be bottom.  Bizarre seeing  Buster in full KL regalia taking over track grading duties.

4 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

The slower the track the better the racing is

Indeed, have never understood the fascination with fast times and track records. It’s not drag racing, rather than grippy, one-line conditions it should be about slicker tracks with several lines and slower race times. Doesn’t matter how slow the racing is as long as there is plenty of passing. 

• Like 1

Looks like for foreseeable future there will be no  Panthers fans forum

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Looks like for foreseeable future there will be no  Panthers fans forum

Part of the problem Rodders, nobody knows what you're talking about :)

And further on today's meeting (think someone may have acted on earlier comments or it's just happened anyway), decent atmosphere today with riders generally doing a lap of honour, which should be compulsory, for the crowd to show their appreciation. Only downside being matey trying to hunt out away fans and offload a bobble hat pre meeting when many just want some music and to have a chat: not the PA drowning out everything else ;)

Good meeting, good racing, good result..BWD rode out of his skin, Hans superb apart from 1 poor ride and an ef..all in all definite improvement all round for Panthers...shame we now have to wait a month for a meeting as I've really enjoyed the last two..Nicholls seems to be busting a gut but don't have the speed..can't fault his effort though.

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

Tedious. If you can't read and understand then there isn't much point in anyone posting is there. Times hit 60 seconds today with a track record a couple of weeks ago of 57.4. I would ask if you can come to any conclusion about that but can't be bothered so will just leave you to ponder in case something clicks :D

Are you for real. Please read Black Panthers post...… You moaned because it was  only one line and gate and go. The track is altered and the racing much improved, and you moan because it's slower than the gate and go track you slagged off. :rofl:

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Are you for real. Please read Black Panthers post...… You moaned because it was  only one line and gate and go. The track is altered and the racing much improved, and you moan because it's slower than the gate and go track you slagged off. :rofl:

Yup I'm for real and thanks for proving my point: "If you can't read and understand then there isn't much point in anyone posting is there." ;)

• Haha 1