Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
mickthemuppet

Who will be the next Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

Recommended Posts

Got to be odds on a 2019 General Election now. All the ex ministers he's removed are going to be gunning for him and we know they'll stop at nothing to prevent no deal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

"You bring down the government and I'll do a deal with Nigel. Guess in which constituencies we won't field a candidate?"

Nah. Boris wouldn't go that far would he?

Share this post


Link to post

Been trying to work out why on earth Johnson would retain Rudd in the Cabinet. The best I can come up with is that he's planning a General Election and her majority is 346B)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Been trying to work out why on earth Johnson would retain Rudd in the Cabinet. The best I can come up with is that he's planning a General Election and her majority is 346B)

Couldn't agree more...a totally incompetent Minister.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

:rofl:

EAQehkfXUAI0HkQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Superb. that !!!! if Johnson joined forces with Farage would that be anough to get it through Parliament.Also is there something in the lawbook that says if Johnson pushed a no deal through he could legally do it without this INEPT SELFISH Parliament getting a say.??

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Superb. that !!!! if Johnson joined forces with Farage would that be anough to get it through Parliament.Also is there something in the lawbook that says if Johnson pushed a no deal through he could legally do it without this INEPT SELFISH Parliament getting a say.??

'No deal will never get through the Commons'. 

Quite true, it'll never get through THIS House of Commons.

Solution : Get one that it will get through.

His new Cabinet & backroom team screams one thing to me............General Election sooner rather than later.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Boris getting criticised for what appears to be a Brexit cabinet, but why not. No point going for a cabinet made up if remainers and brexiteers, the time for that has long gone and in the HoC there are splits in the 2 major parties and this got the UK no where over a massive 3 year period. Stale mate the UK is now in.  He could fudge it and go for the May deal with a few tweaks to announce but basically the same deal without leaving the Eu, of really go for what he has stated, No Deal if there is no better deal agreed. The EU is wanting to look "cool" about the whole affair, "we are ready for No Deal" etc, but I reckon they will be hot under the collar in reality.  Would be good to leave with a trade deal but the EU has to play the game as well, and they dont want to, which is going to annoy a lot of EU voters in their 27 countries., possibly to the EU detriment.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

The real surprise was Gove surviving glad Fox, Rudd, slimey old ( Hunt) have gone another pain in the a.... is this woman Swinsom the new Lib dem leader.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Boris getting criticised for what appears to be a Brexit cabinet, but why not. No point going for a cabinet made up if remainers and brexiteers, the time for that has long gone and in the HoC there are splits in the 2 major parties and this got the UK no where over a massive 3 year period. Stale mate the UK is now in.  He could fudge it and go for the May deal with a few tweaks to announce but basically the same deal without leaving the Eu, of really go for what he has stated, No Deal if there is no better deal agreed. The EU is wanting to look "cool" about the whole affair, "we are ready for No Deal" etc, but I reckon they will be hot under the collar in reality.  Would be good to leave with a trade deal but the EU has to play the game as well, and they dont want to, which is going to annoy a lot of EU voters in their 27 countries., possibly to the EU detriment.  

 

Boris needs to undermine the EU’s resolve by encouraging Europe’s workers in the car, wine, cheese, fashion and tourist industries to protest against their governments.

 

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

The real surprise was Gove surviving glad Fox, Rudd, slimey old ( Hunt) have gone another pain in the a.... is this woman Swinsom the new Lib dem leader.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9569467/arrogant-lib-dem-boss-jo-swinson-vows-to-reverse-brexit-   

Vote Lib Dumb and you will get  What she believes in , not whatever the majority in the country vote for !!

Edited by adonis
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

i have to confess that im still a little unsure about Boris despite quite liking him

what i do like is the loony  left going into complete meltdown over him becoming our PM,that is priceless

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, adonis said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9569467/arrogant-lib-dem-boss-jo-swinson-vows-to-reverse-brexit-   

Vote Lib Dumb and you will get  What she believes in , not whatever the majority in the country vote for !!

She is a prime example just like Humphrey who does not respect Democracy a real arrogance in her behaviour good really because she will be exposed in the long run.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

She is a prime example just like Humphrey who does not respect Democracy a real arrogance in her behaviour good really because she will be exposed in the long run.

Not sure why you have to continually name check me, but it's actually you who's not respecting democracy. The right to disagree with and oppose a decision is part of the democratic process, and particularly so when the previous decision was very marginal and therefore not the will of all of the people.

Jo Swinson has set-out her position very clearly (unlike Labour) and the public can vote for the LibDems or not based on that. It's unlikely the LibDems would win an election anyway, but if they did then that actually would be democracy in action. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, montie said:

i have to confess that im still a little unsure about Boris despite quite liking him

what i do like is the loony  left going into complete meltdown over him becoming our PM,that is priceless

I think most are unsure about  Boris but in the last 29 years we have had :-

The Grey Man

The Con Man

The Neurotic Man

The Focus Group Man

-and- The Bl....dy difficult woman .

None were a resounding success,  so all we have left is the Seaside Post Card Character and the Scarecrow, plus a selection of screeching menopausal women.

So unless you think that the Scarecrow is going to do anything more than flap around in the wind like all the other scarecrows ( despite his upgrade to a £50 Matalan suit) , it seems that it the man from the seaside postcards with his double entendres that is the only one that hasn’t been tried yet.

Pity Ken Dodd has departed from us though. We could do with him just now. 

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

She is a prime example just like Humphrey who does not respect Democracy a real arrogance in her behaviour good really because she will be exposed in the long run.

She is sexy love 2 have a 3 some me her and Boris.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy