British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Poole v Peterborough Premiership Thursday May 30th

Poole fans will be queuing up to say how Under strength their team is with Klindt and NBJ both away in Denmark for the Danish final. Peterborough got to be favourites ;)

Edited by racers and royals

Not another meeting ffs,would have been better if everyone just rode when they wanted,getting stupid now!!,anyone know who guests for Nbj as i guess its rr for klindt. 

• Like 1

Peterborough are currently converting seven bmx bikes with laydown engines to be able to ride the notorious pot holes 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Poole fans will be queuing up to say how Under strength their team is with Klindt and NBJ both away in Denmark for the Danish final. Peterborough got to be favourites ;)

:D

Just now, scoobydoo said:

Peterborough are currently converting seven bmx bikes with laydown engines to be able to ride the notorious pot holes 

Which is the reason I'm going to IOW v Kent instead.

Poole fans hoping that a couple of Peteborough riders hit some ruts that put them out of the meeting enabling Poole to collect the easy 3 points and none for Peterborough

It doesnt matter if the meeting takes 3 hours and there are crashes .... all that matters is winning nothing else

5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Poole fans hoping that a couple of Peteborough riders hit some ruts that put them out of the meeting enabling Poole to collect the easy 3 points and none for Peterborough

It doesnt matter if the meeting takes 3 hours and there are crashes .... all that matters is winning nothing else

I have never heard anyone accuse us of wanting riders injured, that is a ridiculous thing to say. I am sure nobody wants that. I would rather lose than have injuries.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Give it a rest Gavan ffs

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Poor taste gavan and you know it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not forgetting that Brady could also still be out?! Still its the only SGBP fixture on Thursday so theres a few guest options - obviously excluding any Swindon riders!!:D

Edited by Skidder1

8 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Not forgetting that Brady could also still be out?! Still its the only SGBP fixture on Thursday so theres a few guest options - obviously excluding any Swindon riders!!:D

Plus Rospiggarna v Masarna ;)

35 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I have never heard anyone accuse us of wanting riders injured, that is a ridiculous thing to say. I am sure nobody wants that. I would rather lose than have injuries.

Didnt say you wanted riders injured..........Shovlar was quite happy for the Swindon boys to hit ruts that put them out of the meeting yesterday

32 minutes ago, ray c said:

Poor taste gavan and you know it

Not poor taste.......not saying anyone wants riders injured ....but many Poole fans seemed happy that Musi withdrew and that riders couldnt race properly

A certain troll called it over riding

Edited by Gavan

33 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I would give Berge a call as he rode very well for us at Peterborough the other day.

You can jog on.

We need him fit for the rest of the season.

Edited by acef
  • Like 1

So if I told you Adam Ellis was guesting for Klindt you’d laugh............oh hold on.

And Paul Starke for NBJ.

Cover for Kurtz, decision pending.