British Speedway Forum
Fromafar

Berwick v Newcastle Ko Cup

4 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Was anybody at the match in April when Diamonds took a 12 point win over Bandits as English stated on match report from last nights meeting:blink:

My fault .... didnt listen to George giving his quote and I had a mental blackout. Of course Berwick won at Brough in the Shield.... aging does knackered you sometimes.  Both websites now corrected. Dope that I is.

Lawrence 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StevePark said:

I thought last night's meeting was one of the best I've seen up at Shielfield for a while.  Some great tactical riding, especially when TJ protected Jacob in heat 9.  With our home form, it's still all to play for, but, hopefully, we can go 7 or more clear by heat 15.

I also thought all riders gave 100%, including Danny, who clearly had engine problems after retiring from heat 2.

You need to be scoring points and giving 100% should just be the norm. Just because you work at the speedway you're frightened to criticise Phillips. Why don't you just admit he's never gonna make it as this level. 

4 hours ago, Winditon said:

You need to be scoring points and giving 100% should just be the norm. Just because you work at the speedway you're frightened to criticise Phillips. Why don't you just admit he's never gonna make it as this level. 

He won  heat 2 tonight. Job done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

He won  heat 2 tonight. Job done.

Ha ha. What a ridiculous quote. Give your head a shake. If you think that is job done you really haven't got a clue.

6 minutes ago, Winditon said:

Ha ha. What a ridiculous quote. Give your head a shake. If you think that is job done you really haven't got a clue.

Do you also think he's always gonna get gifted races? 

Think I have seen Phillips pass one rider after numerous races but our guest Wallinger passed more than that just tonight on a track he is not used to.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Barbarian said:

Think I have seen Phillips pass one rider after numerous races but our guest Wallinger passed more than that just tonight on a track he is not used to.

Let’s be honest when you see this standard of rider in the Championship you know things are not going the right way in the sport.