British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
porkypotter

leicester v stoke potters.

well the potters are off to Leicester on sunday afternoon. should be fairly even with a few guests in operation. think young palin will again be a thorn in the potters side but if they can keep up the form from the 3 team match we should give a good account of ourselves though I still think the reserves are our main worry at present. come on the potters.

14 hours ago, Heathen1984 said:

Should be fairly even u say? R u for real. Looks an easy win to leicester from what i can see anyway

Have you ever quoted your team as having a snow balls chance in hell ?

I doubt it. Stoke do have a large hill to climb but, in recent weeks showed that most are willing to start that climb. 

Mon the Potters

If Luke Priest and Shelby Rutherford hit a bit of form, and Rowe Coles and Lawlor have thier gating gloves on it could keep it interesting. Think it will be a mauling in the reserve department though.

21 hours ago, Heathen1984 said:

Should be fairly even u say? R u for real. Looks an easy win to leicester from what i can see anyway

Going to be a very comfortable win for Leicester even with R/R and a Belle Vue 2-point rider in for their 3rd and 4th men

Thanks to all the riders, staff & volunteers who worked hard in getting this meeting to happen.

• Like 1

I can understand why the Lion's promotion wanted to get this meeting on because of fixture congestion but it was a bit of a farce despite the efforts of the riders etc. Because of the weather the crowd was poor - I would estimate that it was not much more than 200 and it was a wonder that there were not more falls and injuries as, especially early on, anyone behind after the second bend had no chance of overtaking.

Riders were happy to ride, apart from the visibility track was ok  and after 10 hts wasn’t that bad but with just one line a round the track it was gate and go 

Edited by mac101

11 hours ago, Happy Hunter said:

I can understand why the Lion's promotion wanted to get this meeting on because of fixture congestion but it was a bit of a farce despite the efforts of the riders etc. Because of the weather the crowd was poor - I would estimate that it was not much more than 200 and it was a wonder that there were not more falls and injuries as, especially early on, anyone behind after the second bend had no chance of overtaking.

How many have usually been watching the Cubs this season?

On 6/1/2019 at 4:46 PM, Heathen1984 said:

well it was not easy for either side in the end but I did think the potters would do better than this. glad I did not go as it sounds like an awful meeting for riders and fans alike once again the potters reserves were a bit lacking so if one of the top five have a bad day it gives you no chance. anyway hope young perks is ok and not out for too long. onwards and upwards.

16 hours ago, mac101 said:

Riders were happy to ride, apart from the visibility track was ok  and after 10 hts wasn’t that bad but with just one line a round the track it was gate and go 

Danyon Hume, Anders Rowe and Jordan palin showed that there was more than one line during the latter part of the meeting.

9 hours ago, Islander15 said:

How many have usually been watching the Cubs this season?

would be interesting to know , I have been asking some people on FB who go to cubs meetings , seems like a big secret ,  as nobody will say

1 hour ago, adonis said:

would be interesting to know , I have been asking some people on FB who go to cubs meetings , seems like a big secret ,  as nobody will say

At the meeting against Belle Vue Colts I reckon there might have been 3/400 fans there.

Edited by Happy Hunter
wrong figures originaly
  • Like 1