British Speedway Forum
jackofdiamonds

Newcastle v Berwick KO Cup Sunday 2 June at 5.30pm

9 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Why is Berwick allowed a guest for Doolan? I thought it was R/R unless it was number 1 or reserve then a guest is allowed (For injuries anyway)

Cause its allowed 

11 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Why is Berwick allowed a guest for Doolan? I thought it was R/R unless it was number 1 or reserve then a guest is allowed (For injuries anyway)

Rule change, seems now you can use a guest to cover any rider in the team.

12 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

A Absent rider (s) 1-3 by MA.  - G or RR
B 1 absent rider 4-5 by MA.     - RR (unless RR is already being used then it’s a G)
C Both riders 4-5.                       - RR x 1, G x 1 at the Team Managers discretion
D Absent 6-7.                              - G
E ‘No Facility’
Premiership 1-7.                          - Rider with a SGBC MA of 4 or less but lower than the missing rider
Championship 1-7.                      - NDL G* not declared in a SGBP & SGBC team

Guest Loose Diamond
4 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

How about 47  43 that would do nicely 

How about a rain-off??

Guest Loose Diamond
6 hours ago, StevePark said:

Teams:

NEWCASTLE: Steve Worrall, Max Clegg, Lasse Bjerre, Matthew Wethers, Thomas Jorgensen, David Wallinger, Danny Phillips.
BERWICK: Aaron Summers, Jye Etheridge, Paul Starke, Dany Gappmaier, Nikolaj B Jakobsen, Coty Garcia, Leon Flint.

Wallinger for Bukhave, due to Jacob having Danish commitments.  Makes t even more interesting.

Someone told me that Bukhave was giving up his Danish commitments!????? 

7 hours ago, StevePark said:

Teams:

NEWCASTLE: Steve Worrall, Max Clegg, Lasse Bjerre, Matthew Wethers, Thomas Jorgensen, David Wallinger, Danny Phillips.
BERWICK: Aaron Summers, Jye Etheridge, Paul Starke, Dany Gappmaier, Nikolaj B Jakobsen, Coty Garcia, Leon Flint.

Wallinger for Bukhave, due to Jacob having Danish commitments.  Makes t even more interesting.

Is Wallinger really the best we could do? He doesn’t even seem to score that well in the NL most of the time. 

• Like 1

Just now, bloom89 said:

Is Wallinger really the best we could do? He doesn’t even seem to score that well in the NL most of the time. 

Worst Newcastle reserve pairing i can remember for a long time. Maybe ever.!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Winditon said:

Worst Newcastle reserve pairing i can remember for a long time. Maybe ever.!!!!!

Aye it has to be up there like... our only saving grace could be that the couple of times Flint has been here this season he has struggled. It could well be a case of seeing if Phillips can beat Wallinger which would be dreadful if he can’t. With our reserves tonight puts even more pressure on the top 5. 

23 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Newcastle could only use a rider from the NL who isn't riding for a Champioship side, maybe Wallinger is the best option. Who knows a decent performance tonight might tempt Newcastle to make a change to their NO7 position, I know that would please some on here.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, screm said:

Newcastle could only use a rider from the NL who isn't riding for a Champioship side, maybe Wallinger is the best option. Who knows a decent performance tonight might tempt Newcastle to make a change to their NO7 position, I know that would please some on here.

Honestly

Genuine question 

Why is that the case?

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Spelling

43 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

Genuine question 

Why is that the case?

Regards 

THJ 

Cancel my last Captain Pugwash has just been out on the dog track and explained the situation Re Bukhave 

Regards 

THJ 

Well I guess its going to be 31 years since we won the KO cup then 

well done the diamonds cracking result 

3 hours ago, Winditon said:

Who cares when your other 5 do the business congratulations all the best against Edinburgh you can only beat what's in front of you and tonight it wasn't very much. 

Best to be out of the cup anyway.Last team to win it went bust.It's jinxed.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1