British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies v Tigers, Yorkshire edition. 05/06.

So I'm pondering a return to Perry Barr after a long exile. Any electrical faults forecast for the area. Is Ellis riding? Guessing no on Howarth?

So called fans speculating on Adam Ellis is not doing the Birmingham club any good at all. He would not have signed for Birmingham if he wasn`t going to be available !!!

Grinsted`s team for Wednesday- from their facebook page.

Our team is:

Max Fricke
Thomas Jørgensen
Nicolai Bush
Kasper Andersen
Emil grøndal 

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, victor meldrew said:

Is Grinsted's Kasper Andersen the same rider that rides for Sheffield ?

If it is he can only be replaced by a NL rider not attached to a championship club.

9 hours ago, Col said:

So I'm pondering a return to Perry Barr after a long exile. Any electrical faults forecast for the area. Is Ellis riding? Guessing no on Howarth?

You won't be disappointed ! This meeting is going to be a cracker !

King v Ellis Heat One ??? can't wait !

It must have been a few years since Danny King visited Perry Barr. Has the track changed at all since he (& I) last visited. I think the last time I visited Perry Barr was 2008. Is parking still encouraged on the shopping centre (Asda)?

10 minutes ago, Col said:

It must have been a few years since Danny King visited Perry Barr. Has the track changed at all since he (& I) last visited. I think the last time I visited Perry Barr was 2008. Is parking still encouraged on the shopping centre (Asda)?

The track shape has not changed & yes you can park at the One Stop with no charge

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Col said:

Danny King has had a few spins round perry barr Since he last rode for the Brummies. i remember the previous management let him have a few spins during p&p when we were in the NL . As for Parking yes you are fine to park at the Asda on the one stop shopping centre.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

If it is he can only be replaced by a NL rider not attached to a championship club.

Or he could be replaced with a new signing !!!!!!!!

Apologies for this.  Trying to catch-up & figure out teams after a busy long weekend.  For Sheffield, Kyle Howarth is likely to be injured (it was R/R for Wolves last night) & Kasper Andersen has a commitment in his native Denmark?  Does that mean it's a guest for Howarth & R/R for Andersen?  For the Brummies, Tero Aarnio has replaced Ulrich Ostergaard but Zach Wajtknecht is taking a break from Speedway so it's R/R for him?

23 minutes ago, Col said:

Apologies for this.  Trying to catch-up & figure out teams after a busy long weekend.  For Sheffield, Kyle Howarth is likely to be injured (it was R/R for Wolves last night) & Kasper Andersen has a commitment in his native Denmark?  Does that mean it's a guest for Howarth & R/R for Andersen?  For the Brummies, Tero Aarnio has replaced Ulrich Ostergaard but Zach Wajtknecht is taking a break from Speedway so it's R/R for him?

No official team news as yet. 

Brummies can have a guest for Zach or run r/r .

Sheffield i am not sure what the situation is ,but i dont think you can have r/r for Anderson i think you can only have a NL guest unattached to a championship club.Sheffield on Sunday had a guest for Howarth in the shape of Todd Kurtz. 

It could be a pretty weak Sheffield team coming down which would be most disappointing .That said Danny King should rack up a huge score . 

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

Thanks for update P2baB

Not going to make it this week, things didn't fall into place as I hoped.  Next week for the Lions visit hopefully.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Sheffield i am not sure what the situation is ,but i dont think you can have r/r for Anderson i think you can only have a NL guest unattached to a championship

Josh McDonald for Andersen