British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

Premiership • Swindon v King’s Lynn • 6/6/19

4 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

No Tobiasz again perhaps he was instructed to lay his bike down somewhere to make us weaker......shuffle round R/R at 2 Rasser switches to  3 Starke guests, Iron Man 4......

Perhaps he has done what he was told this time? 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Perhaps he has done what he was told this time? 

Yes he his he's resting the shoulder he re-injured when he nearly fell down a massive pothole......where's there a blame.......☺

Injuries and issues at reserve could totally derail our season before it's got going.

Certainly helps the Robins that Palm-Toft isn’t at reserve as he was very good on the old track.

Going to be a close meeting & any off night from our top 3 & we’re doomed.

A very dangerous match for the budgies , if Lambert,Cook, Jorgensen score heavily we could be in trouble Musielak is a huge loss.I think with my bias head on the Budgies will win  just narrowly but as Shocker says if R.Lambert really is on his a game  we are in big trouble.Whatever  happens it  augurs well for the Stars, because with Cook signing Riss soon to back and  they still have R.Lambert to pick up in the U.K  a lot for the Stars fans to look forward to.

It’s disappointing that Evil Knievel is unable to ride tomorrow after his death defying attempt to clear a world record 14 pot holes in one go at The Four Point Arena. Hopefully EK will return soon.

Robins up against it tomorrow but I expect a narrow victory. 

25 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

A very dangerous match for the budgies , if Lambert,Cook, Jorgensen score heavily we could be in trouble Musielak is a huge loss.I think with my bias head on the Budgies will win  just narrowly but as Shocker says if R.Lambert really is on his a game  we are in big trouble.Whatever  happens it  augurs well for the Stars, because with Cook signing Riss soon to back and  they still have R.Lambert to pick up in the U.K  a lot for the Stars fans to look forward to.

Robert hasn't got going yet. His away average is just 6.81, and TJ has managed only 3.78 away :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

Robins 47

Doyle 11+2 / Jensen 14 / Ellis 8+1 / Batchelor 8+1 / Perks 2+1 / Starke 4+1

Stars 43

Lambert 10 / Palm Toft 4+1 / Proctor 3+1 / Jorgensen 6 / Cook 11+1 / Kerr 8+1 / Lambert 1+1

Kerr out injured.

26 minutes ago, semion said:

When was Lewi injured ?

Kerr has said he has aggravated his nerves from the crash he had at Eastbourne a week or so ago. 

Nerves in his shoulder. Can barely lift a knife and fork according to his Twitter! 

3 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

Robins 47

Doyle 11+2 / Jensen 14 / Ellis 8+1 / Batchelor 8+1 / Perks 2+1 / Starke 4+1

Stars 43

Lambert 10 / Palm Toft 4+1 / Proctor 3+1 / Jorgensen 6 / Cook 11+1 / Kerr 8+1 / Lambert 1+1

Jensen 14 really? i will be happy if Rasmus scores 6 he does look a steal though he can have a real breakthrough year in the Premiership.