British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

Premiership • Swindon v King’s Lynn • 6/6/19

Swindon will operate the rider-replacement facility, giving extra rides to all except captain Jason Doyle.

3 Tobiasz Musielak 6.41

4 Adam Ellis 6.76

Avarages taken from official BSPA Green Sheets. Is it mistake on BSPA site? Or Tobiasz is 4th and Troy cannot take extra ride?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, krompa said:

Swindon will operate the rider-replacement facility, giving extra rides to all except captain Jason Doyle.

3 Tobiasz Musielak 6.41

4 Adam Ellis 6.76

Avarages taken from official BSPA Green Sheets. Is it mistake on BSPA site? Or Tobiasz is 4th and Troy cannot take extra ride?

I would think averages as printed are correct - just printed in wrong order so Ellis, Jensen and the reserves can take the rides.

It's a bit confusing, because Toby is listed above Adam Ellis on the averages page of the BSPA website, but Adam's average (6.76) is higher than Musielak (6.41).

Rather odd, but presumably the averages are correct - meaning Troy wouldn't be able to take a ride. Which weakens us a lot with our weak reserves having to take a couple of the rides.

14 minutes ago, Grachan said:

It's a bit confusing, because Toby is listed above Adam Ellis on the averages page of the BSPA website, but Adam's average (6.76) is higher than Musielak (6.41).

Rather odd, but presumably the averages are correct - meaning Troy wouldn't be able to take a ride. Which weakens us a lot with our weak reserves having to take a couple of the rides.

I would assume the averages are correct as Swindon are using R/R. If he was 3rd in the averages you would think Swindon would have got a guest with 3 clubs not riding. 

I would have preferred Lynn to be riding against your previous weak reserves. Swindon have certainly got stronger in that department in my opinion. 

Will go 48-42 to the Robins.

Stars by 4 with that new cookie chap in our team. He looked quite handy on Monday...:)

• Like 2

Rosco already stated Troy Adam Rasmus and one reserve can take one...but the pessimist in me thinks Doyley may end up taking one as a tac sub!

1 hour ago, hagonshocker said:

Rosco already stated Troy Adam Rasmus and one reserve can take one...but the pessimist in me thinks Doyley may end up taking one as a tac sub!

Rosco also stated that  ‘I’m telling you now  that it’s a very different Dawid Lampert  from what we had in 2012, that’s for sure’ 

Well go figure that one.

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

It wouldn’t be the first time Rosco has been wrong

10 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Why have we not gone with a guest as with 2 riders missing we could have?.

Isn't that Just top 5?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Why have we not gone with a guest as with 2 riders missing we could have?.

I think because one is a reserve of which you have to have a guest,and Musielak isn't in your top 3 averages.

• Like 1