British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

Premiership • Swindon v King’s Lynn • 6/6/19

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Whilst i agree one has to go to allow Riss to return and a no7 instead of Lambert they both actually done their jobs tonight.

Don't forget Swindon were at home tonight and they themselves have strengthened up considerably.So credit has to go to Swindon on a deserved victory.

I think the problem we have is that if you base it on tonight's showing the two poor performers were S. Lambert (0) and Tofty (2). Ty and Thomas did their job tonight. What we lack is any consistency. Even Robert has been inconsistent this year. So who do we replace apart from Simon?

15 minutes ago, noggin said:

Well they are the Professionals.;)

They should play that if they get a 5-1 in heat 15 's 

• Haha 2

Starkey not done himself any favours of replacing Zach tonight.

Great win though & well done to the fab 5.

Jensen and perks appear to be superb upgrades for the Swindon team, makes them look very strong now when muesli back fit

• Like 4

Interesting chat about tactics on the updates site!!

6 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Jensen and perks appear to be superb upgrades for the Swindon team, makes them look very strong now when muesli back fit

I said at the start of the season Swindon were 2 riders away from being title favourites ..... Jensen and Perks huge upgrades and if they can get the right rider for Zach I make them the team to beat 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, tellboy said:

Whilst i agree one has to go to allow Riss to return and a no7 instead of Lambert they both actually done their jobs tonight.

Don't forget Swindon were at home tonight and they themselves have strengthened up considerably.So credit has to go to Swindon on a deserved victory.

Would definitely be ty for me who

has to go.

I really enjoyed tonight the track produced some really good racing a great night out.Batchelor was sublime tonight attacked the track and showed us what a class act he can be well Rasser what can you say about him a gutsy rider what a steal on a 4.51 average.Perks also impressed one race he gated with Batch I thought Batch would have to team ride him round no Ellis buzzed off and looked almighty quick.Augurs well for the Robins need to get the Zach replacement right but we should now be able to push on and make the playoffs.King's Lynn impressed me  really gutsy side Lambert well i could watch that guy everyweek a class act he has such a racing brain for a young man.Lynn get Riss back replace Lambert at reserve they should be in the mix come the end of the season.again like Belle vue the other night Speedway was the winner again.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, semion said:

Can’t see either of them getting near Moody & Doyle ;)

18 points from 11 rides for the 2 big hitters is a poor return 

To be fair you are right. In mitigation it was a brand new track to all but Covatti last night however I don’t think any rider can drive away last night feeling satisfied with their score. Yes it was only two points shy of a match point but considering Swindon's issues it’s disappointing to leave empty handed.

Everyone needs to up their game but we need Riss back to bolster a pretty flakey middle order and a number seven who is competitive away from home.  

12 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

How was the racing tonight? Decided to watch footy instead. 

Better than John Stones, no doubt!

13 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

FFS after watching this England defending I think I made the wrong choice!!

NEVER put football before speedway, sacrilege!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

I really enjoyed tonight the track produced some really good racing a great night out.Batchelor was sublime tonight attacked the track and showed us what a class act he can be well Rasser what can you say about him a gutsy rider what a steal on a 4.51 average.Perks also impressed one race he gated with Batch I thought Batch would have to team ride him round no Ellis buzzed off and looked almighty quick.Augurs well for the Robins need to get the Zach replacement right but we should now be able to push on and make the playoffs.King's Lynn impressed me  really gutsy side Lambert well i could watch that guy everyweek a class act he has such a racing brain for a young man.Lynn get Riss back replace Lambert at reserve they should be in the mix come the end of the season.again like Belle vue the other night Speedway was the winner again.

Owww want to see this meeting, may invest in the DVD. Supporters Club bringing a minibus in July, hoping for some more good racing and a Stars win!

Was the crowd affected because of the footie, the usual 1200 diehards? 

1 hour ago, auntie doris said:

Was the crowd affected because of the footie, the usual 1200 diehards? 

It did seem down a bit for what could have been predicted, and turned out to be a good meeting. 

• Like 1