British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

Premiership • Swindon v King’s Lynn • 6/6/19

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Rerun videos would of filmed it Trees !!!!  look it was not a classic by any means but the racing was really hard fought .The new track really has the potential to be a really good racetrack,  unlike Poole who have holes in there track that would swallow up a elephant.

I want it to be a great track, I'll be angry if it doesn't turn out to be! lol  I haven't been to so many Stars away meetings this year, miss seeing in person what goes on, I'll have a look on Rerun ...... thank you!

Edited by Trees

7 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

Just a complete p**** who thinks he runs the thread

Got the runs more like...:drink:

Jeremycorbynfan, Readingracersfan, Zagarracing, Mattfordfan, Morfs into KKS from around 8 years ago. For those interested, he/she is a Peterborough fan and used to fawn over Kenneth Bjerre ( hence KKS....King Kennet speed). There were the usual numerous identities in those days too.....King Batchelor speed, MJJ ( his/her love in with Michael Jesper Jensen) LinusSunstrom was another one. 

Tiresome post? Tiresome poster....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Jeremycorbynfan, Readingracersfan, Zagarracing, Mattfordfan, Morfs into KKS from around 8 years ago. For those interested, he/she is a Peterborough fan and used to fawn over Kenneth Bjerre ( hence KKS....King Kennet speed). There were the usual numerous identities in those days too.....King Batchelor speed, MJJ ( his/her love in with Michael Jesper Jensen) LinusSunstrom was another one. 

Wasn't the old Swindon forum fun, different name every week :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

As soon as it becomes obvious, just don’t respond at all. These freaks thrive on wound up response - but hate the silence. Don’t respond. ‘There’s nowt so queer as folk’. 

• Like 1

Let’s not be unkind to these people.  It seems as though the likes of this poster ( under X number of names) does need some serious help. 

12 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

He's not KKS. 100%.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, semion said:

Let’s not be unkind to these people.  It seems as though the likes of this poster ( under X number of names) does need some serious help. 

Never mind the long list of names I was agreeing just for being a Boro fan :P

22 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

He's not KKS. 100%.

I agree. He is a Reading fan who has moved to Swindon and who posts regularly on the Swindon Robins Facebook page using his real name.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grachan said:

I agree. He is a Reading fan who has moved to Swindon and who posts regularly on the Swindon Robins Facebook page using his real name.

Yeah i'm pretty sure a Reading fan, possibly the Doc, has confirmed this too.