British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich vs Peterborough June 6th 7.30pm

Should be banned if that’s the case if he rode tonight 

12 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Should be banned if that’s the case if he rode tonight 

Don’t be daft. He apparently fell heavily in his final ride. Got up and won the rerun granted, but benefit of the doubt here surely. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

It used to be 19/11 for a start and 17/6 per point ( no bonus points paid ). I am not sure what the rates are since decimalisation. I think the milage was 10d per mile.

10 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Start money isn’t paid nowadays

Mileage is about the same though. :rofl:

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

R/R is King, Bellago and the reserves.

Yep, or more realistically just King and Heeps  :D

A right ruddy hames !!!

1 hour ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Unfortunately, I won't be present at this meeting as I will be campaigning for the Labour Party in Peterborough's by-election tomorrow.

A message to all residents living in Peterborough, a vote for the Lisa Forbes is a vote for economic security, a good brexit deal and protection of our living standards.

Vote Labour on 6th June.

We've just chucked one of your members out for being dishonest , I dont' think  the good people of Peterborough are likely to elect another looney left in to take her place.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

At least coty won't have to mechanic as well as ride then:wink:

Just trying to find a positive out of our once again injury woes:cry:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Unfortunately, I won't be present at this meeting as I will be campaigning for the Labour Party in Peterborough's by-election tomorrow.

A message to all residents living in Peterborough, a vote for the Lisa Forbes is a vote for economic security, a good brexit deal and protection of our living standards.

Vote Labour on 6th June.

Brexit Party 1/6 - Labour 5/1: I think that Foxhole will be more fun :D

Edited by Crump99

3 hours ago, Crump99 said:

Brexit Party 1/6 - Labour 5/1: I think that Foxhole will be more fun :D

You're underestimating the Labour Party's foot soldiers. We're going to have a thousand people knocking on doors all day tomorrow.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

You're underestimating the Labour Party's foot soldiers. We're going to have a thousand people knocking on doors all day tomorrow.

Clean easy or Tupperware ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Clean easy or Tupperware ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Polls close at 10pm though getting washed, dressed and outside so early in the day might be a bit of an issue for the Corbynistas. Tbh you'd be better mobilising for the next GE because Jezza's shambles of a party are scheduled to get less seats than a rudderless Tory party currently in self destruct mode.

Sorry speedway fans: "a little bit of politics" as Ben Elton would say.

This would have been interesting but the loss of Andersen for Panthers without suitable replacement has killed it but should enable Chapman's Witches fans to travel home happy.

Edited by Crump99