British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich vs Peterborough June 6th 7.30pm

Jeremy Corbyn IS an anti-Semite and what is the worth of a Party being led by such an inept politician. Most of his gang - sorry Shadow Cabinet are so amateurish and almost as unable to organise even a PL speedway meeting in the UK, never mind a country. See I managed to keep it on topic. Even Buster Chapman would make a better Prime Minister and I care almost nothing for how he runs UK speedway ( good on the tractor though ).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can we please not turn a thread for a speedway meeting into an argument about politics.....there’s already 8700000000000000000000 avenues of the internet to debate and argue about the bunch of  t055ers!!!

so king, bellego, Heeps and coty can take a ride for KP r/r Heeps could be a busy boy tonight me thinks

• Like 6

5 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

You're underestimating the Labour Party's foot soldiers. We're going to have a thousand people knocking on doors all day tomorrow.

I can picture the scene: 

Knock, knock

[Door opens]

Caller: Good afternoon, I'm calling on behalf of your local Labour party

Resident: And what's your party's policy on Brexit, the single most important issue in politics today?

Caller: [silence, face turns red with embarrassment]

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

This would have been interesting but the loss of Andersen for Panthers without suitable replacement has killed it but should enable Chapman's Witches fans to travel home happy.

Disagree. Nicholls, Wright, Tungate and whoever has impressed on their first outing is a suitable replacement IMO. 

Garcia is a trier, but no replacement for Jake Allen obviously. Allen’s continued absence can’t be understated he’s been a massive part of our excellent start to the season. 

Last time out without him we just about scraped home against Wolves and the Panthers reserves look much better than Wolves’ so Heeps won’t have it all his own way either. 

The missing KP also played a massive part in that narrow win over Wolves. 

I think we look vulnerable here tonight and we’re going to need BOTH Harris and Bellego to actually turn up to their home track for once. 

• Like 2

Bellego definitely needs to up his game tonight, can't afford him to get a big fat zero again. I'll settle for any win tonight as we do look a bit vulnerable tonight. 

There's a lot of Daily Mail/The Sun/The Times readers on this forum, thought it was about speedway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPEEDY69 said:

There's a lot of Daily Mail/The Sun/The Times readers on this forum, thought it was about speedway.

4 pages, how many posts are there and how many are not speedway related?

Anyway, back to speedway. 

This meeting could go anyway I'm sad to say, injuries to both sides not giving a fair reflection of the encounter it could or should have been. 

Personally I believe the Witches absentees will damage us more than the Panthers ones will and could give them a much better chance of upsetting our home record. 

Watching 2 depleted sides for £18 is not ideal in anyone's book, especially for a local Derby, I just hope it's entertaining and worth it! 

Can see us throwing this one away. 

9 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Well that turned out to be b0llux again! Track is shocking - again! Far too loose on the top they’re all just skating across the top like ice in the first turn. 

Wont process to be knowledgeable in track craft but saw a tweet from a rider can’t remember who last in a discussion about tracks in uk who said needs more clay mixed in so it binds together better - could that be the same for Foxhall??