British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich vs Peterborough June 6th 7.30pm

2 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Well that turned out to be b0llux again! Track is shocking - again! Far too loose on the top they’re all just skating across the top like ice in the first turn. 

Wont process to be knowledgeable in track craft but saw a tweet from a rider can’t remember who last in a discussion about tracks in uk who said needs more clay mixed in so it binds together better - could that be the same for Foxhall??

If you ask me it looks too grippy and deep on outside and a pretty damp base on inside.  

27 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

If you ask me it looks too grippy and deep on outside and a pretty damp base on inside.  

First half of meeting looked to me like the base was greasy with a sea of marbles on top!

ill concede been much better since the grade at the intwrval

31 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Why have rider replacement at 5 when you have to use a reserve in 3 of the rider replacement rides. Madness !!!!

I believe that once the initial order is declared if a facility is needed it has to stay in the same position as that rider was declared in

• Like 1

Foxhall already has a high clay content

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
Wrong quote removed

45 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Well that turned out to be b0llux again! Track is shocking - again! Far too loose on the top they’re all just skating across the top like ice in the first turn. 

Wont process to be knowledgeable in track craft but saw a tweet from a rider can’t remember who last in a discussion about tracks in uk who said needs more clay mixed in so it binds together better - could that be the same for Foxhall??

See above!!

12 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Disagree. Nicholls, Wright, Tungate and whoever has impressed on their first outing is a suitable replacement IMO. 

And you were wrong to disagree.

Why no R/R outing for Tungate, Johnson mess up or was Rohan to tired 

12 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Disagree. Nicholls, Wright, Tungate and whoever has impressed on their first outing is a suitable replacement IMO

1. Hans Andersen R/R (BWD 0) (AS 1') (CW 0) (SN 2)

You were saying!

Phew came through unscathed yet again and to send away the Panthers with nothing is an added bonus. 

Just gotta hope Jake Allen and KP get themselves back fit soon because although we’re still winning, (which is an encouraging sign) we’ll need them if we’re to stay where we are. 

Well done Richard Lawson top drawer this evening. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Crump99 said:

This would have been interesting but the loss of Andersen for Panthers without suitable replacement has killed it but should enable Chapman's Witches fans to travel home happy.

Andersen would of got more than three especially with his run of decent form lately

5 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

And you were wrong to disagree.

Why no R/R outing for Tungate, Johnson mess up or was Rohan to tired 

4 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

1. Hans Andersen R/R (BWD 0) (AS 1') (CW 0) (SN 2)

You were saying!

Easy to say after the event. I stand by my comment. On paper pre-meeting, it didn’t look a bad alternative. 

On 6/4/2019 at 1:29 PM, scoobydoo said:

It will be close,    but then the tapes will go up for heat 1 and the gap will increase gradually. 

As has been said easy to say before the event 

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Easy to say after the event. I stand by my comment. On paper pre-meeting, it didn’t look a bad alternative. 

Thought I said it before a wheel was turned.: no hindsight in sight. I was also right about the last bit going by your previous post:

13 hours ago, Crump99 said:

This would have been interesting but the loss of Andersen for Panthers without suitable replacement has killed it but should enable Chapman's Witches fans to travel home happy.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Not a lot to say apart from the track ruined what could have been a good meeting

They need Buster The Magician to wave his magic wand on it

Great win for us tonight 

Yes Hans would have scored more than 3 but Allen and KP would have scored much more than 5 between them so it balanced out for us

We do need Jake back as we have a very tough looking match against Swindon soon and we need everyone firing for that one

Lawson doing well at one and his pairing with Danny looking very healthy 

Harris hopefully is turning a corner as well 

Still need Bellego to get going at home or we may struggle against the likes of Swindon

We may also have won by more of Cam didn’t have bike issues at the start 

And why on earth want Tungate given a R/R ride..... crazy management by Johnson and could have cost Panthers a point