British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tosh1218

Scunthorpe v Glasgow

Any news on guests for Scunthorpe 

id use if available 

Ryan Douglas for Garrity

Anders Rowe for Bailey

and one last thing anyone know what Jason has done to his arm and how long is he likely to be out    Thanks in advance

Sure I read in Speedway Star maybe a week or two back Anders would be the guest for Bailey for this meeting. I'd also use Ryan for Jason, if allowed.. Tigers defo favourites for the meeting, but hoping the Scorpions can pull it out the bag

On tapes up radio show last night , it was said that Rasmus Jensen was missing on Friday, wonder who will be guesting for Glasgow

Big miss for the Tigers if Rasser is missing , goes well at the EWR.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Any news on guests for Scunthorpe 

id use if available 

Ryan Douglas for Garrity

Anders Rowe for Bailey

and one last thing anyone know what Jason has done to his arm and how long is he likely to be out    Thanks in advance

I understood it to be more a hand problem as well as collarbone and arm injury. Heard 5 to 6 weeks, but Jason says 3-  tough men these speedway racers!;)

10 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

I understood it to be more a hand problem as well as collarbone and arm injury. Heard 5 to 6 weeks, but Jason says 3-  tough men these speedway racers!;)

and a greedy bunch of so n so,s 

they will ride even when they are not fit . its all about the money and nothing else .

Jake isn't riding for Ipswich on Thursday according to Ipswich Website

''There is one change for the home team as Coty Garcia guests in place of Jake Allen at reserve. Allen picked up a shoulder injury following a crash at Foxhall against Poole in the Supporters Cup last month but made his return on Monday at Belle Vue and scored 4 for the Witches. However, the Australian has suffered too much pain since returning and sits this one out''

Hope he's ok for Friday, Scorpions be up against it once again if he misses this too.

It was said last week that Jake had responded to physio & would be ok for Monday(yesterday). Obviously 2 meetings in 2 days has took its toll & will sit out Thursday. Of the 2 meetings later this week, I would expect Jake to make more money riding Thursday than Friday so I can see him sitting both out. 

2 hours ago, SteelShoe said:

Big miss for the Tigers if Rasser is missing , goes well at the EWR.

he might not be missed that much when his replacement is named, wait and see a couple of surprizes in store as far as guests are concerned for both sides.

7 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Why is he missing if it’s not international duty it could possibly only a 2 pt rider to cover

That rule was changed years ago , anything goes now 

Ryan Douglas obviously can't guest for Scorpions as he's replacing Jensen, but l'd suggest the home side can aim a bit higher for their guest and invite Stevie Worrall to return to the colours. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Why is he missing if it’s not international duty it could possibly only a 2 pt rider to cover

Riding for Holsted at home to Grindsted