British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tosh1218

Scunthorpe v Glasgow

So Danish race night is a Wednesday & they still get priority over the CL on a Friday

SCORPIONS BOOK TOP GUESTS FOR FRIDAY:

We have booked Steve Worrall to ride in place of the injured Jason Garrity for Friday's meeting at the EWR, while Anders Rowe will guest for Josh Bailey.

Glasgow have booked Ryan Douglas in place of Rasmus Jensen.

DON'T MISS IT!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

He is Danish ;)

I know but in our CL, Friday is a designated race night so the Danes should use a squad member as it NOT their designated race night.

Just now, IronScorpion said:

I know but in our CL, Friday is a designated race night so the Danes should use a squad member as it NOT their designated race night.

they have for the last few years had quite a few Friday fixtures.

But it is totally wrong as the ISLB decided designated race nights for 2019 only for tv rights to change them, for monetary rights, and mess up riders whereabouts for financial gains,

R/R for Allen tomorrow everyone can take a ride (according to the local rag)

Edited by Fozzie4388

Can some kind person keep us up to date with the weather down there later , I'll be leaving home about 12 , but can access this on my phone , thanks 

On 6/5/2019 at 10:43 PM, IronScorpion said:

But it is totally wrong as the ISLB decided designated race nights for 2019 only for tv rights to change them, for monetary rights, and mess up riders whereabouts for financial gains,

I dont think that the Championship even gets a mention in the international priority listing......

Weather doesn’t look great for later on will Rob be making an early call due to the distance involved for the Tigers fans travelling?

7 hours ago, Paulco said:

Can some kind person keep us up to date with the weather down there later , I'll be leaving home about 12 , but can access this on my phone , thanks 

MEETING OFF!

Bloody weather. And with nothing scheduled next Friday that'll be 5 weeks between home meetings come June 21st when Sheffield are in town very frustrating for everyone

15 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Bloody weather. And with nothing scheduled next Friday that'll be 5 weeks between home meetings come June 21st when Sheffield are in town very frustrating for everyone

Could hold it next week if riders and venue are available.

28 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Now rob will know how us comets fans felt last season !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lucifer sam said:

MEETING OFF!

Gutted