British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tosh1218

Scunthorpe v Glasgow

Was looking forward to coming down for this, bloody weather

48 minutes ago, speed ace said:

Could hold it next week if riders and venue are available.

We don't have a home match next Friday , neither do Scunny , why can't we have it next Friday ? 

1 hour ago, dorothy58 said:

Was looking forward to coming down for this, bloody weather

As were we 3.  Still, better that getting there then called off or only going a few heats....

• Like 1

Two meetings next Friday according to the fixtures. Redcar v Eastbourne & now the rearranged Scottish Open at Edinburgh.

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

We don't have a home match next Friday , neither do Scunny , why can't we have it next Friday ? 

Obvious, you'd miss out on the usual fixture pileup at the end of the season instead of running on what would hopefully be a nice June evening unlike today , can't have that. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gazzac said:

Obvious, you'd miss out on the usual fixture pileup at the end of the season instead of running on what would hopefully be a nice June evening unlike today , can't have that. :rolleyes:

Only in British speedway, your totally correct, forgive me for suggesting something sooo crazy:rofl:

Mr godfrey doesnt like anyone riding on friday nights lol if they cant rearrange for this friday hang your heads in shame !

Got ro laugh dave peat saying in the "star" the riders arnt getting enough meetings yet they cant arrange a meeting this week between 2 friday tracks !

Keep it quiet but I think we have a couple of riders out injured who may not be available for this Friday, if we say nothing  no one will notice and we can reschedule for a date when they will be fit.

One is out for a while as he is not down to represent us in the "Fours"

4 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Got ro laugh dave peat saying in the "star" the riders arnt getting enough meetings yet they cant arrange a meeting this week between 2 friday tracks !

Maybe Glasgow or Newcastle didnt want to come this friday:unsure:

Have heard that Glasgow nor Newcastle didn't want this Friday too... plus, seeing the weather this week, the track I would say is damaged enough and with more rain due, theres no way God himself would be able to get a track suitable for a proper race meeting

20 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Have heard that Glasgow nor Newcastle didn't want this Friday too... plus, seeing the weather this week, the track I would say is damaged enough and with more rain due, theres no way God himself would be able to get a track suitable for a proper race meeting

Crikey i know i know he has played God with the rules but surely we can't start referring to Rob as such....and what would that make Buster???:D

26 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

and what would that make Buster???:D

Nothing more than he is now ( add your own positive or negative perspective on Buster ). Disappointing comes to mind.

1 hour ago, Paul Johnson said:

Maybe Glasgow or Newcastle didnt want to come this friday:unsure:

Thats the prob "didnt want too" they should be told u are !