British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gee jay

TOM AND SARAH ON EAGLES TV

just watched tom brennan and mum sarah interview on eagles tv . all i can say is , who'd be a speedway rider and who'd be a mum . 

1 hour ago, gee jay said:

just watched tom brennan and mum sarah interview on eagles tv . all i can say is , who'd be a speedway rider and who'd be a mum . 

ANSWER .. anyone who thinks they can make a killing from UK speedway . mums are mums , as are dads . it the circle of life as Elton said ..

• Confused 3

8 hours ago, jenga said:

ANSWER .. anyone who thinks they can make a killing from UK speedway . mums are mums , as are dads . it the circle of life as Elton said ..

WTF is this reply. Parents follow the dreams of their kids, hoping to survive but to make a killing at a young age you have to be truly gifted. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jenga said:

Honestly, and this has nothing to  do with THJ, as I admire as a poster,  you really are the pits of a speedway supporter with the replies that you post at times. Engage brain , if you have one.

• Like 3

An incredibly brave interview by both Tom Brennan and his mom (isn't she Martin Dugards partner??)

Big thumbs up to Eastbourne to for have "Eagles TV" and the scope to have a professional media portal like this to enable supporters to see insights that many Clubs just cannot offer.

Once again a sign of a radical and professional way of doing things coming out of Arlington under the new Promotion who seem to have taken their own social media and business to a new level.

• Like 1

Eagles TV is brilliant. Great innovation from the people in charge of Eastbourne.

Been some really good interviews already. 

Just a pity BSPA rules hamstring them so much which severely limits the amount of racing they can show.

Without such rules, Eagles TV would, I imagine, do quite a smart 20 minute or so magazine programme.

How good would that be?

I for one cannot see how they would cut across BT Sport and what they provide.

Ah! Innovation - the great missing ingredient essential to the possibility of UK professional speedway avoiding extinction! The un-joined up thinking of the BSPA is eager to stamp out innovative ideas wherever they rear their ugly heads. Luddites they remain.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

Ah! Innovation - the great missing ingredient essential to the possibility of UK professional speedway avoiding extinction! The un-joined up thinking of the BSPA is eager to stamp out innovative ideas wherever they rear their ugly heads. Luddites they remain.

got to admit , i had to look up the word  luddites . but oh so true about the nuggets who run U.K. speedway .

7 hours ago, jenga said:

got to admit , i had to look up the word  luddites . but oh so true about the nuggets who run U.K. speedway .

He's not the one that rode for us but. :approve:

8 hours ago, jenga said:

Fancy having to look up luddites you ninnyhammer :)

3 hours ago, gazzac said:

Fancy having to look up luddites you ninnyhammer :)

fancy you getting fished in , ook line n sinka .lol