British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
George Dodds

Berwick v Edinburgh Saturday 15 June, 7pm

3 hours ago, Normski said:

Yip defo stronger without Sedgman at Berwick. Bandits probably have the edge at reserve with Coty and Leon. Berwick to win it 50-40.

Could be down to the reserves Starke guests for Joshie

• Like 1

Gates opening early - from 5.30pm - in anticipation of a decent crowd. First race on the nose at 7pm

8 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

C'mon  George, he's more interesting than the actual speedway at the moment, show some charity to the afflicted :wub::wub::wub:

But you've never been this season???

Hopefully this promotion works for the club but there is quite a few regulars out in Prague for the SGP, they will need replaced plus those who arecattracted by the lower price.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, screm said:

Hopefully this promotion works for the club but there is quite a few regulars out in Prague for the SGP, they will need replaced plus those who arecattracted by the lower price.

I hear the 6.00 flight from Edinburgh was chartered by Berwick fans going to Prague

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, George Dodds said:

Gates opening early - from 5.30pm - in anticipation of a decent crowd. First race on the nose at 7pm

Really hope so first time for everything 

realy looking forward  my come back meeting for £10  wot abargain at Berwick see you there mmmmmmmmmm

13 hours ago, bjcol said:

realy looking forward  my come back meeting for £10  wot abargain at Berwick see you there mmmmmmmmmm

Not if we see you first 

Well done Berwick promotion for this offer.  I usually avoid Berwick because of the lack of racing and it's always cold (even in summer?) but at this price Its very attractive. If I wasn't working Sunday morn I would have been there with a few others but it's just not to be.  

On to the meeting should be a straight forward win for the home side with monarchs providing only a couple race winners I reckon. 

14 hours ago, bjcol said:

I think it's fare to say a warm welcome is guaranteed :D

8 minutes ago, Cj69 said:

Well done Berwick promotion for this offer.  I usually avoid Berwick because of the lack of racing and it's always cold (even in summer?) but at this price Its very attractive. If I wasn't working Sunday morn I would have been there with a few others but it's just not to be.  

On to the meeting should be a straight forward win for the home side with monarchs providing only a couple race winners I reckon. 

It's great that you are going and its great that the promotion has done what it's there to do and attracted you down but your reasons for not going in the past i.e. lack of entertainment and weather could well reamin no matter what you pay to get in.

For the meeting itself, comfortable home win.

2 hours ago, Shadders said:

Not if we see you first 

thanks mmmmmmmmm