British Speedway Forum
TigerAl

Sheffield Vs Leicester 9/6/19 Championship

11 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

In the car park, as close to the turnstiles as you can get.

Click here for picture: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4055911,-1.4940825,57m/data=!3m1!1e3. The turnstiles are the white-roofed building on the right. The front row of parking bays are designated for disabled parking.

Entrance to the car park is on Livesey Street (S6 2ET).

Lofty, Chunk, Gripper, Basher..........Oh the joys of getting old and not understanding what the hell is going on. :D  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steve55 said:

Good meeting for Broc last night in the GP challenge at Glasgow, hope he continues that form this evening.

Nine points in Glasgow is a good result against a quality field. Hope he hasn't driven back from Glasgow overnight and is too knackered to get out of bed.

1 hour ago, 4thbender said:

Click here for picture: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4055911,-1.4940825,57m/data=!3m1!1e3. The turnstiles are the white-roofed building on the right. The front row of parking bays are designated for disabled parking.

Entrance to the car park is on Livesey Street (S6 2ET).

Thank  you very much for your help. 

Yours Steve

2 minutes ago, Eduds1 said:

Thank  you very much for your help. 

Yours Steve

If you have a badge for her and get there quite early, there will hopefully be some disabled spaces left,  bang outside the turnstiles. 

Its just started raining here where I am half hour from track.

Edited by Dornier fixer

Today

A generally dry day with plenty of long sunny spells and a moderate westerly breeze. Sunshine turning hazy under any higher cloud. The odd shower may drift in from the west later.:)

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

Lofty, Chunk, Gripper, Basher..........Oh the joys of getting old and not understanding what the hell is going on. :D  

Just ride on that wave man, all the way in.....woohooooo!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dornier fixer said:

Its just started raining here where I am half hour from track.

Lofty will get wet first and titch last that is a huge disadvantage .

• Haha 1

Sounded like a cracker . You cant leave a Sheffield meeting early this season it would seem . Superb from gripper .

Very entertaining meeting against a good Leicester side.Ryan Douglas was top drawer for Leicester but all the sheffield lads chipped in for a change.Good home debut from Josh McDonald a return to form for Ty and a top performance from Danny.Heat 14 was a cracker ,after 2 laps I feared the worse but Zaine got passed mountain then Broc rode a stormer to get the vital 3rd place.Heat 15 Danny did his job AGAIN and we won.Well done to all the riders for making it a good meeting.The track was better today so well done track staff .

• Like 1

Good performance on a poor track gate and go racing until heat 14 when both Tigers riders passed Connor Mountain. A point away from home is all we require. There was a couple & their daughter wearing red lions hat & t shirt  wearing glasses on bend 4 at the back i have lost my bank card if this was you could you message me to let me know if you seen it on the floor when you left ? 

12 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

Good performance on a poor track gate and go racing until heat 14 when both Tigers riders passed Connor Mountain. A point away from home is all we require. There was a couple & their daughter wearing red lions hat & t shirt  wearing glasses on bend 4 at the back i have lost my bank card if this was you could you message me to let me know if you seen it on the floor when you left ? 

Have you phoned your bank to cancel it?  If you dont and it gets used the bank may not compensate you due to irresponsibility.

There were several races with passing from memory .only Drew from the sheffield team didn't pass anybody I recall.Heat 13 was a decent race too.Howarth getting passed Nicholls and then Nicholls repassed him and team riding to hold him off.It wasn't a classic meeting but entertaining with several passes.