British Speedway Forum
TigerAl

Sheffield Vs Leicester 9/6/19 Championship

5 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

There were several races with passing from memory .only Drew from the sheffield team didn't pass anybody I recall.Heat 13 was a decent race too.Howarth getting passed Nicholls and then Nicholls repassed him and team riding to hold him off.It wasn't a classic meeting but entertaining with several passes.

The texter on speedway updates seems to indicate there was certainly more than the one pass.

26 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

Good performance on a poor track gate and go racing until heat 14 when both Tigers riders passed Connor Mountain. A point away from home is all we require. There was a couple & their daughter wearing red lions hat & t shirt  wearing glasses on bend 4 at the back i have lost my bank card if this was you could you message me to let me know if you seen it on the floor when you left ? 

Christ alive. if you've lost your card, get it reported as lost...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Christ alive. if you've lost your card, get it reported as lost...

I assumed he was joking and the joke had gone over my head . Surely no one is seriously asking for the safe return of their bank card on a national forum ?

1 minute ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I assumed he was joking and the joke had gone over my head . Surely no one is seriously asking for the safe return of their bank card on a national forum ?

Seems this is quite a common occurrence at speedway. The last time I was at Kings Lynn they announced a bank card had been found on the terracing. The owner was forming an orderly queue at the speedway office as we were leaving the stadium. :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

just seen some Brummies supporters in Blackpool laying down big deals and living it up ..

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Lenny Lion said:

Good performance on a poor track gate and go racing until heat 14 when both Tigers riders passed Connor Mountain. A point away from home is all we require. There was a couple & their daughter wearing red lions hat & t shirt  wearing glasses on bend 4 at the back i have lost my bank card if this was you could you message me to let me know if you seen it on the floor when you left ? 

Are you sure you are at Speedway for other motives? Im sure you were after the details of another away supporter and now the couple and her daughter? Could be misinterpreting it but not coming across in the best light Lenny.

• Like 1

You do not need to have much passing to have good racing. 4 riders close together who are trying to pass is fine but there were so many races so string out after the first bend. It is the same at many tracks not just Sheffield and Leicester.Yes heat 14 looked good with both Sheffield riders passing Connor Mountain but I understand that something broke on Connor's bike coming out of the start and he couldn't race as fast as he would have liked.

Seat bracket I believe, very uncomfortable, even though you're out of it alot, it's a fulcrum point for body parts, mostly, but not exclusively the right leg!!! 

Edited by Shale Searcher