British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Wolverhampton v Peterborough Premiership Monday June 10th

Wright is irreplaceable, suspect RR for Wright and a guest for Hans and Bates. I suspect Hans will ride tonight’s and struggle and put his comeback on hold 

• Like 1

Theres no other premiership matches being ridden monday night but still sub standard guests are expected as per the norm for Peterborough 

21 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Theres no other premiership matches being ridden monday night but still sub standard guests are expected as per the norm for Peterborough 

As far as i can see the only poor guest has been Kasper Andersen who scored 0 in a meeting that Peterborough won 

Starke did his job when guesting

Newman at Ipswich outscored what Bates would have based on Bates previous meeting at Foxhall

Agree its not ideal to lose 2 top riders in Hans and Wright

12 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

Wright is irreplaceable, suspect RR for Wright and a guest for Hans and Bates. I suspect Hans will ride tonight’s and struggle and put his comeback on hold 

As Charles is on FIM World Championship duty, it could be a guest for him too.

13 hours ago, Gavan said:

As far as i can see the only poor guest has been Kasper Andersen who scored 0 in a meeting that Peterborough won 

Starke did his job when guesting

Newman at Ipswich outscored what Bates would have based on Bates previous meeting at Foxhall

Agree its not ideal to lose 2 top riders in Hans and Wright

Mate it's a known fact that Peterborough Panthers track record of guest bookings is awful..As it has been this season other than Starke..which was only ok.

20 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Weather forecast is dreadful at the moment.

Will be called off early morning I imagine 

why is it we never get a guest for our number one. if we genuinely want to get points away from home  .the guests we get are always 2nd strings so no big hitters for heats 13 and 15 other teams with a injured number one always seem to get a decent replacement so why not us.

On 6/8/2019 at 8:01 AM, Panthers89 said:

That won't stop some thinking he should still ride monday. 

On 6/8/2019 at 10:20 AM, scoobydoo said:

You don't have the monopoly on sub standard guests! 

Agreed. Guest for a number one should be mandatory. 

2 hours ago, BlackPanther said:

Panthers line-up is a perfect example why British Speedway is almost dead. 

Why not cancel the match.   It shortchanges the public but when has promoters ever thought of fans. There are enough dates in the calendar for re-runs: we have less than half the meetings we used to have, even for taking into account the tracks have other things on such as greyhounds

• Like 1