British Speedway Forum
moxey63

Tommy Knudsen Auction

18 hours ago, steve roberts said:

I was there and although it was the league decider Hull were up against it and had lost it earlier in the season due to the unprofessionalism of certain riders.

That, plus losing Kelly Moran to injury.  Ivan was in sublime form, got the team really going  and the league was ours to lose that year and we actually beat ourselves..  Sigh :blink:...

• Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 7:09 PM, steve roberts said:

I was there and although it was the league decider Hull were up against it and had lost it earlier in the season due to the unprofessionalism of certain riders.

I remember them turning up at Wimbledon short handed. Ivan was raging in the pits before the meeting. Fully justified.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:29 PM, ChrisSimpson said:

Following. I can't see a list of items or pics anywhere but would be very interested to bid.

Each of the 14 Race jackets has its own tweet on the NSSC twitter.

£1900 raised so far at the break for refreshments. TK's own Bees racejacket raised £650.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

£1900 raised so far at the break for refreshments. TK's own Bees racejacket raised £650.

£2300 total on the night.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A total figure for the evening was £2620.21.

This includes the raffle, collection and auction.

A great effort from all concerned; Tommy Knudsen, Paul Ackroyd, Lawrence Hare, Joe Owen, Bruce Cribb, the host & auctioneer Peter York and especially the good speedway folk who dug deep in to their pockets to achieve such a great total for such a great cause.

Peter York again hosts the next event at the NSSC on 11th July when Bruce Cribb returns to talk at length about his new book which of course will be available to purchase with all profits going to the Ben Fund. Proceeds from entrance fees and raffle on the evening will also be donated to the Ben Fund.

• Like 2