British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BluPanther

Ipswich v Swindon Prem Lge 13th June 2019

Well, try as I can to find a decent weather prediction if it goes ahead the track may well be over watered and it won't be Chris Louis's fault this time. 

Some of the predictions on here are interesting to say the least. 

A fit Jake would certainly get a hell of a lot more than 5pts.

KP will be missed again, he usually chips in with a couple of important rides. 

I think a lot will depend on how well Eddie settles in, if he hits the ground running I think the Witches will win. 

Also Bombers form will be critical. 

If a couple of riders have bad nights when you've only got 6 it might not be pretty. 

Who knows. 

Edited by Super Blue

Not sure if witches can use a guest facility for KP as rules seem to change every 2 minutes but if a facility was allowed they should have got a guest as lessons showed last season.

I'll stick by my prediction because I don't know how fit JA is it's his first foxhall meeting since his injury will be therefore be a little tentative, also not sure of EK has any experience of the new foxhall so his best way round it might not still be the best way so I think he'll need a ride or two to settle although I would expect him to get 3 points from his first 2 rides which is more than Bellego would get from 7 rides.

I think it comes down to which TB turns up on the night, if he fancies foxhall on Thursday evening I think the Robin's takes the points if he doesn't I can maybe see witches his 45/46/47/48 but can't see them hitting more

I just hope it's a cracking meeting, a lot of good riders on show so hope they have conditions to allow them to showcase their skills

I'm not a results man just want to see good racing, predictions are just a little bit of fun 

Witches 40-50 Robins

Ipswich will outscore Swindon reserves comfortably, however the Swindon top 5 can easily score 50 between them. 

Edited by ZagarRacing

25 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

Witches 40-50 Robins

Ipswich will outscore Swindon reserves comfortably, however the Swindon top 5 can easily score 50 between them. 

At Swindon maybe

46-44 to the Robins.

Kyle Howarth will guest in place of Jake Allen at reserve tomorrow for the Witches with the Australian not yet fit enough to take his place in the side. We will bring you an update later this week on his fitness

Taken from Witches official facebook

Going to be very close now.  Looking forward to an exciting meeting.

Howarth is pretty handy round Foxhall,, or at least has been up to now. 

Edited by Baldyman

51 minutes ago, Badge said:

Kyle Howarth will guest in place of Jake Allen at reserve tomorrow for the Witches with the Australian not yet fit enough to take his place in the side. We will bring you an update later this week on his fitness

Taken from Witches official facebook

tomorrow? id rather he guested on thursday.....:t:

• Haha 1

Just now, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

tomorrow? id rather he guested on thursday.....:t:

Seems they are getting everything out a day earlier this week, even Danny's column is out on twitter