British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BluPanther

Ipswich v Swindon Prem Lge 13th June 2019

4 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

Witches 40-50 Robins

Ipswich will outscore Swindon reserves comfortably, however the Swindon top 5 can easily score 50 between them. 

Wake up you've drifted off again! 

• Like 2

I'm happy with Howarth as guest! had some good scores at foxhall in last few years. Lets hope him and cam can score well again tomorrow

8 minutes ago, blue witch said:

I'm happy with Howarth as guest! had some good scores at foxhall in last few years. Lets hope him and cam can score well again tomorrow

He could be seen as a upgrade as he is not a reserve for his team. Has Jensen ridden Foxhall before? 

29 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He could be seen as a upgrade as he is not a reserve for his team. Has Jensen ridden Foxhall before? 

Jensen has a couple of times I believe. Rode for Workington in 2018 scored 15+2 and Somerset 2016. But dont think he rode 

In the Workington match. Ipswich ended with 4 riders... already using RR for Heeps when Hume and Jeppersen also withdrew through injury

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

25 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

Time for a Bomber maximum, resulting in an easy win! 

Then I woke up. 

Actually I think Chris is due a stormer

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Howarth is in no way an upgrade on Jake Allen around Foxhall

Hopefully he can chip in with 7 or so....but Jake got 16 in the earlier fixture

I do think we could struggle in this one.................Swindon are my tips for the title.......if we can win this then we are serious contenders

Pre season for me Swindon were 2nd favourites behind Wolves

Between Wolves issues with injuries and Swindons changes I think the Robins are now in pole position

Any Witches win in this one will be a great achievement and a real boost. If we slip to a defeat (whilst disappointing) it shouldnt be seen as anything more negative

I still think the lads can take this despite the challenges

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Howarth is in no way an upgrade on Jake Allen around Foxhall

Hopefully he can chip in with 7 or so....but Jake got 16 in the earlier fixture

I do think we could struggle in this one.................Swindon are my tips for the title.......if we can win this then we are serious contenders

I didn't say he was an upgrade but could be seen as a upgrade as he rides at number 2. He got paid 9 from that position and Allen would not get many more riding at 2. I would expect Howarth to get a good score against Swindon with their reserves. I would fancy Ipswich beating Swindon over 2 legs especially with your home track advantage. On the subject of reserves how are Swindon allowed a facility for Zach when he isn't injured and apparently taking a break from the sport.

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I didn't say he was an upgrade but could be seen as a upgrade as he rides at number 2. He got paid 9 from that position and Allen would not get many more riding at 2. I would expect Howarth to get a good score against Swindon with their reserves. I would fancy Ipswich beating Swindon over 2 legs especially with your home track advantage. On the subject of reserves how are Swindon allowed a facility for Zach when he isn't injured and apparently taking a break from the sport.

Because he is deemed as withholding his services meaning a 28 day ban 

Just now, hagonshocker said:

Because he is deemed as withholding his services meaning a 28 day ban 

So you can only have a facility for 28 days. Until then you can try all sorts of alternatives to make sure you get the best alternative.

45 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

So you can only have a facility for 28 days. Until then you can try all sorts of alternatives to make sure you get the best alternative.

Which is the standard position that would apply to every team.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Which is the standard position that would apply to every team.....

Yes I know but why should you be allowed to drop any out of form rider and have guests for 28 days until you have to replace them, they should be replaced immediately like Perks for Shanes.

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes I know but why should you be allowed to drop any out of form rider and have guests for 28 days until you have to replace them, they should be replaced immediately like Perks for Shanes.

Because we haven't dropped him

Zach stepped down, he wasn't dropped.