British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BluPanther

Ipswich v Swindon Prem Lge 13th June 2019

17 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Just cos they are doing better than expected,, doesn't mean they can't do even better. 

Yes I don't disagree. Always room for improvement in everything in life but I go back to the fact that if you drop Harris who replaces him?. Seems a real good team spirit at Ipswich at the moment and that counts for hell of a lot. Team spirit got us over the line at home to Wolves when everything looked like we we were going to drop points.

Give the boys a chance as this is definitely  one of the best teams in the league. Ok we don't have top end power in heats 13 and 15 but over two legs of a play of I fancy us every time

• Like 1

Very powerful top 5 for the Wiltshire club, if they can get the reserves going could upset Ippers.

52 minutes ago, stu219 said:

Yes I don't disagree. Always room for improvement in everything in life but I go back to the fact that if you drop Harris who replaces him?. Seems a real good team spirit at Ipswich at the moment and that counts for hell of a lot. Team spirit got us over the line at home to Wolves when everything looked like we we were going to drop points.

Give the boys a chance as this is definitely  one of the best teams in the league. Ok we don't have top end power in heats 13 and 15 but over two legs of a play of I fancy us every time

There prob isn't anyone now,, unless a foreign rider,, but they prob not wanting to race here,,, possibly someone like Kk,, but he is up and down.    I think of Bomber actually did some bombing,,, his name wouldn't get mentioned for replacing 

16 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

Scored 9 from 4 rides so should be back thurs for this meeting.

Has been known for a Pole to ride in Poland on a sunday but still be unfit to ride in the UK....

Law of averages would suggest that one of either KP or Musi won't ride. 

Will have to see if they can summon to strength to ride... 

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

8 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Has been known for a Pole to ride in Poland on a sunday but still be unfit to ride in the UK....

Law of averages would suggest that one of either KP or Musi won't ride. 

Will have to see if they can summon to strength to ride... 

KP wont be there then.... so we wont witness the 2 Poles riding afterall.... :wink:

7 hours ago, Baldyman said:

By the look of the weather,, no one will be there to witness if one or both turn up 

Looking very likely, unfortunately

On 6/9/2019 at 6:03 PM, 65Sarge said:

Anyone seen any indications who is guesting at reserve for the Robins?

Starke again 

Ipswich are really getting the hang of top league speedway, well done. :D

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Just as well it`s not the day before as he would have missed his Polish championship semi-final  ;)

That was close :rofl:

• Haha 1