British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GAH

Belle vue v Peterboro 13th june thursday

so who is eligable to guest for Hans Andersen ?? or will he ride ?

2 hours ago, WalterPlinge said:

Rider Replacement would look to be the best option.   Unless you fancy Nick Morris or Kyle Howarth

won't bother me Aces fan lol long has we get 3pts !!!

On 6/9/2019 at 3:15 PM, geoff58 said:

won't bother me Aces fan lol long has we get 3pts !!!

Spot on why risk being entertained when 3pts is all that actually matters :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

To suggest the other six members of the Panthers are not entertaining is a bit off and insulting but you’re entitled to your opinion. 

2 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Spot on why risk being entertained when 3pts is all that actually matters :rolleyes:

you can be entertained getting 3pts you know i know its hard at some tracks but not at NSS entertainment all the time no matter what level of racing :party:

Don't think anyone will be entertained, rain looks to be the winner.

What’s the weather been like so far today, I see Monday’s NL match was rained off.

in a word. S**T

46 minutes ago, ouch said:

I’m in Manchester City Centre and it’s overcast but dry. 

let's wait until thursday :rofl:

• Like 1

No interest whatsoever shown on Panthers site so far. If the meeting is on, probably they intend to rope in  a couple of blokes from the crowd to fill the gaps.

• Haha 1

Well I live near Chester, about 30 miles west of Manchester, it was mostly fine on Monday. Me and a mate were erecting a metal shed and knew it had to be done on Monday due to weather coming Tuesday onward. Started to rain about 6pm Monday and it not stopped since, woke up Wed morning and it’s still raining, not torrential, but bad. The forecast for the rest of Wed and likely Thursday is more of the same. I can’t say if the meeting will be off, all I saying is it’s blaming well raining all the time.

ps. Got the shed up, took 2 of us 10.5 hours (each) plus I spent time beforehand doing sub assemblies. Still the doors to fit. Manufacturer says 2men x6 hours lol. Of course, since erection on Monday, had the perfect opportunity to check for leaks, and yes there are some, so maybe Friday (forecasted dry) I will try to plug the water entry points. pps It’s a 10’x8’ shed, so fairly big, and now looks pretty good.

Think it's R/R for a Hans

and Josh Bates is declared fit if the meetings on.

Edited by bdjfan
Spelling
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, wealdstone said:

No interest whatsoever shown on Panthers site so far. If the meeting is on, probably they intend to rope in  a couple of blokes from the crowd to fill the gaps.

Locally we're in famine mode Rodders when you try to remember what you're interested in, when you last watched it and when you're likely to see it again.