British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GAH

Belle vue v Peterboro 13th june thursday

21 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Beggars can't be choosers.

Would have thought r/r would be better and Bates is fit which is definitely not a plus.

Edited by foreverblue

Toft is quick round the NSS. Obviously tough at number 1 but I think he’ll still be good for 8-10 points.

Comfy home win tonight. 52-38

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Wow is that the best they could get!

And people wonder why Peterborough fans are not happy these days

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 2

I wouldn't turn my nose up at MPT.  He will do a lot better than Nick Morris who they looked for to guest. Tofty is really good around NSS

Can only see a 55-35 defeat for the Panthers. I like MPT but he is not a Hans. Would rather have gone with rr. Did say the other day that he would be the sort of guest that Buster would give us. Very disillusioned with the way our speedway team is being run.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Stiltonpanther said:

Can only see a 55-35 defeat for the Panthers. I like MPT but he is not a Hans. Would rather have gone with rr. Did say the other day that he would be the sort of guest that Buster would give us. Very disillusioned with the way our speedway team is being run.

You are not alone.

1 minute ago, New era Panthers said:

You are not alone.

17 minutes ago, Stiltonpanther said:

You have to worry when the eternal optimist is not happy. Seems to me guests being recruited from the charity shop cost wise and present Panthers bosses mere pawns in the wider Chapman plan whatever that may be if indeed there is one.

• Like 1

had about 30 mins of rain now very cloudy  rain due to clear 6/6-30pm fingers crossed ?

Edited by geoff58

20 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

You have to worry when the eternal optimist is not happy. Seems to me guests being recruited from the charity shop cost wise and present Panthers bosses mere pawns in the wider Chapman plan whatever that may be if indeed there is one.

Who else would there be who is a better guest?

Hans's average is only 7.05, and as of this morning Wolves were the only team not riding.  The other matches have now been called off, but you've still got to find someone under 7.05 who could divert to Manchester

Danny King, Josh Grajczonek, Nick Morris, Kyle Howarth?

Would any of those be better than MPT?    or who else?

10 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

Who else would there be who is a better guest?

Hans's average is only 7.05, and as of this morning Wolves were the only team not riding.  The other matches have now been called off, but you've still got to find someone under 7.05 who could divert to Manchester

Danny King, Josh Grajczonek, Nick Morris, Kyle Howarth?

Would any of those be better than MPT?    or who else?

A  clever and relevant post.As I have said on other forums very willing and hoping to have to eat my words.

Edited by wealdstone

I fear the crowd will be worse than worse tonight. 800 if we are lucky

It's not a bad replacement at No1..but doesn't change the fact that we will get spanked anyway.

17 minutes ago, acef said:

I fear the crowd will be worse than worse tonight. 800 if we are lucky

Well I don’t see too many from Peterborough as it’s rained now for three full days

8 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Well I don’t see too many from Peterborough as it’s rained now for three full days

not in manchester been dry all day up to 4-30pm still raining now 5-45 pm ?