British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Poole v Kings Lynn supporters trophy Thursday June 13th

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

I'm afraid there are some serial moaners on the forum.Some just moan for the sake of it.Like some people need a coffee in the morning to get going,well some need a good moan to start the day and they are happy.

They're getting too old, old and grouchy :D  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hope the rain bloody stops next week, on me holidays down there!

23 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Be summer again next week

• Like 1

5 hours ago, auntie doris said:

I hoped it hadn't rained this week,booked a week off work as we are having a patio done.You can guess how far we've got:sad:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Be summer again next week

Not what they said earlier!

All this rain has caused a few sink holes to appear throughout the Country.  Poole have been ahead of the game and had theirs for some time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good news for me its off. Sitting here in 25 c having a barbeque in Annecy. Hopefully wifi decent enough for the meeting on Monday. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Feel the meeting on Monday could be very entertaining. Pretty sure that some on here will see the slightest rut/bump as a reason to slag off the track but Poole normally produces decent to excellent racing and I see no reason why the BT meeting will be a disappointment. 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Feel the meeting on Monday could be very entertaining. Pretty sure that some on here will see the slightest rut/bump as a reason to slag off the track but Poole normally produces decent to excellent racing and I see no reason why the BT meeting will be a disappointment. 

Steve, it will be a dissapointment in the eyes of those on here who want it to be a dissapointment. Lets just reel back a bit. How many league titles is it ?  Ask Trackprat, he might know, he's always on here.

22 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If you consider riders struggling to control their machines and hitting ruts and bumps entertainment then yes i guess it will be

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Steve, it will be a dissapointment in the eyes of those on here who want it to be a dissapointment. Lets just reel back a bit. How many league titles is it ?  Ask Trackprat, he might know, he's always on here.

Why cant you ever admit what is wrong with your club

The track is garbage and in some cases dangerous

Maybe just once you could actually talk some sense and speak the truth instead of trying to defend something that you cant

And what the heck has how many league titles you won got anything to do with how poor your track is? Stupid comment

At Ipswich we dont have a great racetrack but we know that and we admit it but at least it isnt dangerous. It wasnt done very well at all for our last home match but guess what.....our promotion held their hands up and apologised.

• Like 1

I think you'll find that the Poole Promotion have admitted that the track isn't good enough and it needs sorting out.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/17684247.its-an-investment-we-have-to-make-pirates-to-spend-extensive-amounts-on-wimborne-road-track/

Admittedly they've not been able to get the equipment required to sort it yet but I would hope that they will be shortly.

• Like 1