British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Janice Jackson

Redcar v Eastbourne

This promises to be a very interesting nights racing.....if this awful weather doesn't scupper it.

At last the Bears can get their league programme started, I'm hoping the lack of meetings....none for 3 weeks now doesn't become a factor.

Charles at No 1, Ulrich debuting at No 5 , he likes the MPA does Ulrich, I reckon he will go well. Jack and Nathan to play a big part in a 50-40 Bears win.  UTB !!

40 minutes ago, parkendlass said:

This promises to be a very interesting nights racing.....if this awful weather doesn't scupper it.

At last the Bears can get their league programme started, I'm hoping the lack of meetings....none for 3 weeks now doesn't become a factor.

Charles at No 1, Ulrich debuting at No 5 , he likes the MPA does Ulrich, I reckon he will go well. Jack and Nathan to play a big part in a 50-40 Bears win.  UTB !!

Ulrich at No.3.

MPT at No.5.

Edited by Gringo

almost the middle of June and Redcar have their 1st league , when is the 2nd one ?

Even the promoter is complaining of the lack of fixtures,yet they are the one's(B.S.P.A.)who wanted C.S. and not 2 home,2 away.

Right call to call this meeting off rained all day yesterday and still raining now. Track wouldn't dry enough for racing to go ahead if it stopped....

Long range weather forecast suggesting evening rain that day? Or just common sense, so any Eagles fan can get there and get home in reasonable time?

In all probability has . been changed to let those wanting to do both Redcar and Newcastle have a bit more travelling time. The announced for one.