British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Belle Vue 17 6 19

Belle Vue, who are presently top of the League Table, visit Blunsdon on monday.

Rosco has announced that Paul Starke will again ride at reserve.  He believes that we will see a better performance from him than that against Kings Lynn and is giving him another chance to show what he can do. 

Edited by A ORLOV

this will be a great match i believe this will be the grand final a real tough test for the Aces but we normally go well at the Abbey hoping for great meeting looking forward to coming down !!

• Like 1

Tough encounter for the Robins against the table toppers. Bloody silly fixtures, Vue ridden 7 home matches, Lynn 1. Will go 51-39 for Swindon.

Edited by auntie doris

I see Dockhead Limp Prock Zagar racing has started another thread for this meeting. Let's see who is dumb enough to post on it, other than his alias profiles :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

A close one this. I see the Robins nicking it with the Aces getting a point.

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

I see Dockhead Limp Prock Zagar racing has started another thread for this meeting. Let's see who is dumb enough to post on it, other than his alias profiles :icon_smile_clown:

Reported

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Sorry,,, I did,,, couldn't help myself

• Haha 1

Belle Vue are on a roll due to all their home matches, but I still think Swindon will be to strong round their own track. 50-40 home win.

Swindon will hit 50+ and Belle Vue wont take a point

8 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Sorry,,, I did,,, couldn't help myself

Don't worry you're not alone:D

As this was the original thread posters should use this one, I’ve no idea why a 2nd thread has been opened up. Pointless & a tad childish IMO. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

As this was the original thread posters should use this one, I’ve no idea why a 2nd thread has been opened up. Pointless & a tad childish IMO. 

Attention seeking so people talk about him. Weird.

Swindon should win this despite the Aces topping the table. 49-41