British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Belle Vue 17 6 19

Ellis Perks had a good score this afternoon for Leicester 0,3,1,3  7+1 in a Leicester win against Berwick 

15 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

Wrong thread guys

This is the correct thread. Why do you believe the one you started (after this one) is the correct one? 

• Like 4

Right thread simples! :rofl:

• Like 2

Got to be looking for at least a point tomorrow. Wont be to impressed if we come away with nothing. 

27 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Got to be looking for at least a point tomorrow. Wont be to impressed if we come away with nothing. 

With Swindon missing Tobi & reserves taking 2 of the R/R rides then any home win will be a good result.

Cant wait for this meeting a tough ask with no Tobi i think a narrow home win.If the track is as good as the other week i can see Fricke having a field day he is improving rapidly i love watching him ride reminds me so much of Leigh Adams.

11 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Bad news regards the injury to Tobi, he is really suffering with injuries this year and makes you wonder if he is coming back too early from injuries.

He is a hard one to cover for so let’s hope he recovers quickly. 

Quick recovery Tobi.

In this instance don’t think it can have anything to do with his previous shoulder injuries, just a racing incident that turned into an awful looking crash going into the first turn with tungate, and 1 other, they got hooked and then all went tumbling it a big way - Tobi got a bad knee ligament injury according to Twitter

Going to be tough now without Musielak. Need Adam & Rasmus to both make double figures now. Hopefully Ellis Perks can pick up some more points at reserve.....COYR!!!!!

• Like 1

You only got five points from R/R in the rides partnered with Doyle then Jensen got 5-1’d in heat eight, at the last meeting. 

Hoping for the same in heat eight and a bit less in the others which by the sound of things from the Robins fans is very likely. 

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Cant wait for this meeting a tough ask with no Tobi i think a narrow home win.If the track is as good as the other week i can see Fricke having a field day he is improving rapidly i love watching him ride reminds me so much of Leigh Adams.

doyle has fricke 's measure

Wonder if the oddity in 'charge' of 'pre meeting discussion' only will make an appearance at the Abbey tonight?.....D*n G***n come on down......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

doyle has fricke 's measure

He has not looked dominant this year thus  far, the track has been up and down.Heeps beat Doyley on merit and if i hazard a guess i recon it could be 1 a piece tonight.

• Like 1