British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Belle Vue 17 6 19

Manky Mancs performance tonight.

Someone is going to have to explain that heat 14 switch

What a result for us. Never expected to win by so many! 

Edited by hyabb17

Whilst Wells will take the flack tonight and rightly so, and will likely be released after this, is does concern me that we have 2 2nd strings in dan and Steve who can’t win a race between them.

Id release both Wells and Berge, get a 2 pointer in at reserve and go get another heatleader if we can 

Christ what a win! Batch untouchable, great stuff from Jensen, Ellis, Doyley.

5 minutes ago, acef said:

Whilst Wells will take the flack tonight and rightly so, and will likely be released after this, is does concern me that we have 2 2nd strings in dan and Steve who can’t win a race between them.

Id release both Wells and Berge, get a 2 pointer in at reserve and go get another heatleader if we can 

I'd get NKI and a 3 pointer 

What a pasting that was .. Belle Vue should change there name to Jokers rather than Aces 

1 minute ago, Phil The Ace said:

I'd get NKI and a 3 pointer 

Lemon needs to have a word in his ear over in Toruń 

7 minutes ago, acef said:

Lemon needs to have a word in his ear over in Toruń 

How can you slate a track which you weren’t even at (see Poole thread). The abbey track was as good as it’s been since being relaid/shaped. Track times tell you this.

Edit - Fricke retired as his bike went coming into bends 1 & 2. I more than happy to admit when it’s bad & the other weeks against Poole it was. Think we had passing in most heats & that was because the track allowed it. Batch storming under Bjerre into bends 1 & 2 for example. 

I understand as a BV fan you’re probably upset but the track had nothing to do with do. We were the better side!

Edited by hyabb17

First and foremost, well done to the Robins 

Certainly didnt see that coming , Yet again the Aces flatter to decieve away from the NSS, 

Time for change ?

3 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

How can you slate a track which you weren’t even at (see Poole thread). The abbey track was as good as it’s been since being relaid/shaped. Track times tell you this.

Edit - Fricke retired as his bike went coming into bends 1 & 2. 

I don’t need to be at it, as I said, there is someone who is and I trust that persons judgment.

Dont be so salty. It’s just a statement from someone of which I’m sharing.

Congratulations on the win tonight. Sounds well deserved 

6 minutes ago, acef said:

I don’t need to be at it, as I said, there is someone who is and I trust that persons judgment.

Dont be so salty. It’s just a statement from someone of which I’m sharing.

Congratulations on the win tonight. Sounds well deserved 

Your mate might be judging the racing compared to what you get to see every week so if they thought it was turd then that's up to them. But there were absolutely no bumps on that track tonight. Swindon fans are honest about the track. We aren't deluded like some fans of other clubs and I think you will find after the Peterborough and Poole meetings where it wasn't great everyone has said that .

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

Why didn’t Lemon put Fricke in for Wells....robins end up with a 5-1 & go 10 up. 

...because Lemon is useless and clearly doesn’t know what he’s doing. What a poor BV performance, very disappointing. The irritating Roscoe must be laughing all the way home!  So annoying. 

5 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Your mate might be judging the racing compared to what you get to see every week so if they thought it was turd then that's up to them. But there were absolutely no bumps on that track tonight. Swindon fans are honest about the track. We aren't deluded like some fans of other clubs and I think you will find after the Peterborough and Poole meetings where it wasn't great everyone has said that .

I am sure Swindon supporters are all very level headed and that their judgement is sound.

All I’m doing is sharing the opinion of someone who was at the meeting and said the track was bumpy and dangerous to race when close together. It’s contrary to what you and others believe and that’s absolutely fine. I don’t wish to cause conflict.

Well done to Swindon on the win, god knows what would have happened had there been a fully for Toby!

6 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

...because Lemon is useless and clearly doesn’t know what he’s doing. What a poor BV performance, very disappointing. The irritating Roscoe must be laughing all the way home!  So annoying. 

He may be a useless TM but he needs to get into NKI and see if he fancies a gig!