British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Newcastle v Scunthorpe 16.06.2019

NEWCASTLE - Steve Worrall, Max Clegg, Lasse Bjerre, Matt Wethers, Thomas Jorgensen, Jacob Buckhave, Danny Phillips

SCUNTHORPE - Josh Auty, R/R, Danny Ayres, Stefan Nielsen, Ty Proctor (g), Dave Wallinger (g), Ryan Kinsely

Evenly matched in my opinion, but i'll go for a 48-42 Diamonds victory

9 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

oh blimey those Reserves. Danny Phillips will actually score a bucket load.

Dunno like, Wally done ok the other week and, might have the beating of Phillip's. Scunny don't look that strong, so will go for a decent home win.

Edited by ruffdiamond

1 hour ago, ScunnyDan said:

NEWCASTLE - Steve Worrall, Max Clegg, Lasse Bjerre, Matt Wethers, Thomas Jorgensen, Jacob Buckhave, Danny Phillips

SCUNTHORPE - Josh Auty, R/R, Danny Ayres, Stefan Nielsen, Ty Proctor (g), Dave Wallinger (g), Ryan Kinsely

Evenly matched in my opinion, but i'll go for a 48-42 Diamonds victory

With that scunny team i can see a big home win. Don't think any of the top 4 pull up any trees around brough, 

I am with you Fozzie, gonna be another Edingboro, Lescester i feel,Worrall and Cleggy will probably score more together than us combined

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Paul Johnson said:

I am with you Fozzie, gonna be another Edingboro, Lescester i feel,Worrall and Cleggy will probably score more together than us combined

Bleeding Hell, they can only score 29 points between them, (including a t/s),,, a had Scunny down for more than that.

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Bleeding Hell, they can only score 29 points between them, (including a t/s),,, a had Scunny down for more than that.

I don't

I fear this is not going to go well ?

Auty out Jake out Garrity out Bailey bailed out. 

A month without any racing at Home then have to cobble a team together for Newcastle away ?

Is it just me or has your interest wained for this season ?. 

Edited by the outsider

16 minutes ago, the outsider said:

I fear this is not going to go well ?

Auty out Jake out Garrity out Bailey bailed out. 

A month without any racing at Home then have to cobble a team together for Newcastle away ?

Is it just me or has your interest wained for this season ?. 

Since when?

I'm guessing he has misread the teams & has Auty as r/r. :oops:

On 6/14/2019 at 6:03 PM, Fozzie4388 said:

oh blimey those Reserves. Danny Phillips will actually score a bucket load.

If he doesn't a massive alarm should be going off in the management's head. Mind u I think one of them is deaf when it comes to things like that. 

5 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

I'm guessing he has misread the teams & has Auty as r/r. :oops:

Yeah I did.. but I'm out of practice with Speedway its been a long time .....

Its now 20: 30 hrs Saturday  and after looking on the Scunthorpe Speedways web site there is no mention of tomorrows meeting  at Newcastle. Looking at the Newcastles  web site  there is a list of presumed riders.  WHY dosent Rob and co keep the Scunthorpe supporters up to date with our team news and away meeting details so we can at least make arrangements to travel to away meetings and Not have to wait untill the last minute??   

19 minutes ago, archie21 said:

Its now 20: 30 hrs Saturday  and after looking on the Scunthorpe Speedways web site there is no mention of tomorrows meeting  at Newcastle. Looking at the Newcastles  web site  there is a list of presumed riders.  WHY dosent Rob and co keep the Scunthorpe supporters up to date with our team news and away meeting details so we can at least make arrangements to travel to away meetings and Not have to wait untill the last minute??   

I don't know who does the Scorpions Twitter feed, but the Scunthorpe team was put on there at about 5pm today.

Edited by StevePark